46. Chapter fourty-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.04.23

authors note ;
ooo. its crazy this story is at 46 chapters 😭

  ooo. we eye the men, i just sigh as i eye luffy- shooting him daggers for dragging us into this mess, connis had her hands over her mouth, "your calling them criminals?" Pagiya asks in disbelief, "illegal entrance?" Luffy asks, and i had a irk mark, "YOU IDIOT! THAT OLD WOMAN SAID IF WE DIDNT PAY THAN IT WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!" I bark at him with an angry finger, "what's that?" Luffy asks- and i pause as i tremble, by eye twitching with anger, 'im going to send you too heaven myself you lousy son of a captain' I irk as i eye him angerly.

  "Dont waste your breath making excuses, appleside, the woman who stands at heavens gate, captures these very images using her vision dial!" The assumed captain yells as he pulls some photos, one consisting of luffy- who looked ridiculous. Pagiya has some sweat on his bald head, "no wait! That cant be. I think this is all just a big misunderstanding captain McKinley. Their not the criminals your making them out to be!" Pagiya says, and the others are a bit confused- but i block their conversations out as i glare at luffy.

  "Enough! There's no sense trying to deny it! Now fess up!" The captain yells, and connis and pagiya nervously look at the captain, "Dont worry, you need not to become panicked just yet! According to heavens judgement, illegal entry is only a 11th degree crime! Once you accept your punishment, which will be minimal. You become legal tourists, and may go about your business." The captain says- and i was just thinking about dark profundities towards luffy.

  "Well, You shouldve told us about that sooner, but before we accept, tell us what you have planned about punishment." Sanji says with crossed arms and i just kept on angerly eyeing luffy, as This probably wouldnt happen if it wasn't for luffy's adventuring ass, i swear- one day im going to murder him. "I may slap you on your wrist, all you have to do is pay 10 times the entrance fee. Of course if you pay immediately, we'll pretend this little episode never happened. So, 10 billion per person, times 8 people, makes your total 80 billion extralegals, cash only ( skypiea got credit cards 🤨 )" the captain says- and i feel myself even more angry at luffy since it went from just 8 billion, to 80 billion.

  "WAIT?! 80 BILLION EXTRALEGALS?! That sounds like an awful lot of money! How much is that in beri's?!" Usopp accuses, and i finially manage to stop my anger towards luffy, and i eye the police, "its the currency used in the blue sea world, right? These exchange rates are 10 extra extralegals per beri." The captain says, and i have my eye twitch as the fee for entering