90. Chapter ninty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.18.23

authors note ;
ooo. 90 chapters 💪🏼😈
ooo. also FUCK YOU DR. HOGBACK YOU UGLY BASTARD FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY GIRL SHINDRE 👿

ooo. i managed to get around the third row of stitches giant-luffy had as it approaches the castle, i don't even care when giant-luffy goes to pumble the zombies down on the ground before just turning and walking back to it's destination. I however focus on scaling giant-luffy's back as it doesn't even notice the stabbing of the two swords in my hands on its back.

  I continue scaling as giant-luffy goes to the same tower that it was in before with the ugly warlord, who snickers, "fishishishishi! Now, it's finally time!! Bare yourself, strawhat!!" The warlord tells... luffy? The actual luffy, not giant-luffy.

  'Luffy? Whats he- never mind, i have my own agenda to care about right now.' I focus back to my plan of getting up to giant-luffy's mouth with the salt ball in its mouth as giant-luffy pulls itself up to look at the warlord and i'm assuming luffy, but i cant see due to giant-luffy in the way. "This guys even bigger than a giant!! Is that really my zombie?" Luffy says in disbelief, meaning that he was indeed here.

  "fishishishishi!! You've had me waiting haven't you ores? It seems your body and shadow have finally fused properly! I take it you'll be obedient from now on? Lets find out! Who is your master?" Warlord guy asks, "gecko moria. You are my master." Giant-luffy responds, and i sheath the swords as i use giant-luffy's hair as a rope of some sorts.

  "No way!!" Luffy exclaims in disbelief, "fishishishishi!!" Moria snickers, "hey what the hell are you saying?! I thought you were supposed to be my shadow!! You don't have to listen to this guy, he sucks!!" Luffy tells giant-luffy, though i doubt it'll even recognize Luffy. "Huh? Who are you? And whats with that dumb hat?" Giant-luffy asks.

  "fishishishishi, now that everything is in order, now let me give you your first mission. Take a look at your arm, i placed some wanted posters on it. These dastardly fellows are causing a ruckus on your poor masters island, their called- the strawhat pirates, find them, crush every last one of them, and then put them back on their ship. If you kill one or two of them its no problem, besides their bounties are over 100 million, so they will fall apart after a few punches- even from you. So dont hold back, i want to see every ounce of your power! Understand?" Moria commands giant-luffy.

  At this information, i purse my lips, but i quickly return on climbing its hair. "Kay' you got it master." It replies as it lowers its arm and looks at what i guess is luffy. "Oh. Found one, its strawhat." It says, and i can tell that Moria runs away. "See you later strawhat." Moria tells Luffy, and i look irrtable with the raise of a brow, 'is he so lazy he cant even fight his own battles?'