71. Chapter seventy-one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.04.23

authors note ;
ooo. its kinda unreal that i posted my first chapter in august, and there's already over 70 chapters...

ooo. spaunda's eyes widen- robin was looking at me wided eyed as well, "G-get her!! I dont care if you kill her, just get her!! She's just a woman!! And make sure you get nico robin!!" He orders the marines, and i narrow my gaze as immediately the marines run at me "if you want to get to robin, you'll have to go through me first!!" I bark at them, and i then suck in a breath. "Cloud clutter!!" I shout as i dash forward and i slash continuously in a horizontal pattern- slicing the marines enough that it shouldn't kill them- but instead heavily injure them.

"Claws-Purifying cloud!" i call out as i lift the sword upwards towards the right, above my head and unleashes four vertical slashes at once down on the marines, resembling claws, thin clouds with the attacking. Then, as a marines goes to shoot me from the sound of the gun going off, i turn on my heel and make it so that it just passes through my body and it hits a marine behind me.

"She has a logia fruit!!" Some marines yell in realization, i proceed to send a kick at the marines face. "Isnt attacking from behind unmanly?" I bark at him as i use my devil fruit to get in the air- i was in a backflip like in the air, before i fall to the ground- i use my hand to catch me and i spin my legs on the ground- kicking any marines near me away- spaunda tightens up. "WHAT?! How are you losing to a woman?!" Leather face shrieks.

"Rising dusty clouds!" I call out and i release several slashes above myself and from below at the marines- beating more, and spaunda looks panicked. I snap my eyes at him and glare at him, "I dont care if i have to beat a thousand of you marines, i wont rest until i make you pay for all youve taunted robin about!!" I bark at the man as i beat the marines who were relentless- but they weren't anything i couldnt manage- robin was left in shock as she looks at me.

"Cold mountain clouds!" I shout out as i create several circular arched slashes that increase in size from above my targets. I notice a barage of some marines behind me, "Black cloud mountain mist!!" I shout out as i rotate my body in an uppercut movement, creating an arcing slash, "Attacking from behind is a dirty trick you know!" I shout as i continue to beat the marines.

  Eventually, i cut down each and every marine that tried to stop me, and spaunda's eyes were wide, he then takes out his sword- and i glare at him, i then run at it, and i suck in a breath. "Cloud-cloud fruit: Eight-Layered clouds!" I shout as i perform eight slashes in quick succession with clouds- and i manage to break leather face's sword.