92. Chapter ninty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.21.23

authors note ;
ooo. thriller bark is taking FOREVER TO WRITE
ooo. how do you guys feel about the new cover?
ooo. i forgot to mention that practically all her attacks are from demon slayer with some changes 🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. i probably failed my geometry final 🧍🏻‍♀️

ooo. ores looks down at all of us, he obviously wasn't having it with us. "Zoro, what are you doing? We're just buying enough time for Luffy to get our shadows back! Its not like we need to defeat him!" Usopp complains to Zoro, who walks forward, "i'm just finishing the fight he started, and I got this new sword- couldn't imagine a better time to see what it's capable off." Zoro answers, and i eye Zoro with a sigh as i deflate in a bother. "Oh c'mon! Dont be stupid!!" Usopp complains to Zoro.

"Ores! You want a real fight? Looks like you found one." Zoro challenges Ores, who looks down at him. "Let's see what you got." Ores challenges back. "Is he going to fight him on his own!?" Usopp exclaims, "that idiot..." i mumble with a sigh of annoyance. Ores raises its arm, before smashing down, but Zoro dodges.

A large rock rolls fastly at Zoro, who in return cut it before it could do anything, i raise a brow as i look at Zoro. "Give it a rest!! Your just begging to be flattened!!" Usopp complains too Zoro, "cant you try that sword out another time?" Franky suggests, "he's just asking to be killed." I mumble with a pursed lip.

"Didn't notice it earlier, but shusui's got a lot more heft than my Yubashiri, never used a black blade before." Zoro says as he eyes his new sword, and i just sigh in annoyance at Zoro's relaxed attitude. "Zoro get out of the way!!" Usopp warns Zoro as Ores goes to punch Zoro, but said tree-head, deflected the punch with the new sword in his hands- my eyes widen slightly in surprise.

"Awesome~!! He deflected the punch with his sword!!" Chopper exclaims in amazement as Usopp was gagged. "Three sword style: 108 caliber phoenix!!" Zoro shouts as he sends a air like projectile at Ores, that was much larger than usually, it sends a hit to Ores face, almost getting him but not quite. "Damn it! He almost had him!" Usopp exclaims, i watch with pursed brows. "I'm amazed he could dodge that!" Chopper exclaims in amazement.

In a wall behind Ores, it was broken as it was like a shoot happened. "You little guys are fast, you could've put out my eye like that! You bastard!! I'm going to grind you down to food!!" Ores yells as he sends a multiple attacks where Zoro was. Chopper worries for Zoro's being. Although Zoro was fast, Ores was fast too as well as big and large.