historical AU (part 2)

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
ooo. the calm before the storm
ooo. soon it'll be time to say "bye bye" to ace 🙈

( third person )

  ooo. today, in grandjapan, it was the middle of the summer, and currently- there will be the great portable shrine race. Ace and Momoko would be competing together in the competition. Momoko wanted the prize, I guess the money would be a bonus for one freelance writer along with being a journalist in the Publishing company known as the Toji Publishing Company.

  "Ace!! We are going to win this race!!" She raises her ram up that was a fist, she was competitive when it comes for races like this. Ace laughs along, "that's the spirt!!" He cheers out, placing his hands on his hips, Momoko places her hands together with her chopsticks with it in between her hands. She was beaming at the thought of the prize that would allow her to make her dream come true.

  "Why dont we-" Ace goes to say as they were eating in their living room, but he proceeds to fall asleep due to his narcolepsy. This causes Momoko to gain irk marks, she clutches her chopsticks tightly with many irk marks. "Ace... WAKE UP!!" She barks as she slams a punch over his head, catching him out of his narcolepsy. "Oh. Sorry." He says as he just barely bows.

  Momoko gains irk marks, "DONT APOLOGIZE LIKE THAT!!" She barks at him with a angry point of her fingers. Said Ace does a nicer bow, "Sorry for falling asleep." He thanks better, and she huffs out as she returns eating. "Now... WE MUST GET OUR SHRINE READY!!" She speedily stands up as she raises her arms as she immediately changes her personality to beaming with sparkles of dreaming of gaining her dream from the prize. Ace behind her at the table merely laughs from her change in attitude.

( momoko's pov )

  ooo. currently, Ace and me were testing out our shrine which looked like some spade with red and white beads, we got assistance from some of the police men that worked for Whitebeard like Ace does- Marco and Thatch were on patrol where they usually patrol so they weren't here tonight to test out our shrine, "And forward march men!!" I order out to the men as i has a finger forward, when then, I felt like i was flying, "huh?" She blinks, "you can fly without your devil fruit Momoko?" Ace ponders, and I gain a irk mark.

  "I CANT FLY LIKE THIS YOU DUMB FUCK!!" I yell at him as I notice I was going invisible, making me irritated. "IM NOT ABOUT TO GET KIDNAPPED!!" I bark as I take my elbow and ran it into whoever's face was behind me, Then, Ace sends a attack to the person as well, and I fall down, and I catch myself before I fell, I snap my head behind me. "IM NOT LETTING MY SHRINE BE DESTROYED!!" I bark as i smell whoever it was as I take my sword out and I turn and run at whoever it was as I attack swiftly.

  Ace meanwhile, annihilates the zombies that tried damaging the shrine and harming the other whitebeard pirates. Eventually we both are back to back, I crack my neck, i have a glare as I was able to fight even with my yukata. "I'm going to make you pay... FOR TRYING TO DESTROY MY CHANCE AT MY DREAM!!" I yell out as i attack the invisible dude, who resorts too running away.

  ooo. it was time for the festival, and me and Ace were going first, it was us, and Thriller Bark co'. Apparently all the other teams were out of the race. Thriller Bark co's was really large... honestly, it seems like a not so smart idea since wont it just be too big? Whatever. "Ace... WE HAVE TO WIN!!" I yell as i lean forward and shake his shoulders, he laughs from his position in front of me. Ace chuckles at my enthusiasm. There were fireworks going on in the sky.

  One of the people who works for Cobra, goes to raise his hand for the signal for it too start, and I tighten my hold on Ace's shoulders. "Please! Just wait just a moment!" I hear the new assistant of Sanji and Nami call out as she and Nami walk. Then there were some heave-hoe's from some men, me and Ace look where we heard the sound. "The pinwheel eatery will also be participating." Nami adds on, and I see boss-Luffy, bluenose-sensei( chopper ), Sanji, the monk( zoro ), some skeleton, and Sanji, with their shrine, Luffy on the shrine.

  They stop by us, and my eyes blink in surprise, "oh hey Luffy!" Ace calls out to Luffy, making him grin, I eye Luffy, "huh? Luffy?" I blink in surprise. "Hi there Ace, Momoko! Hey Thriller company, we're here too win! That prize is ours!! And we're going to beat you as well Ace and Momoko!" Luffy tells me and Ace.

  I gain a competitive shadow with a focused glare, Ace mearly smirks confidently. "Heh. Whatever you say, good luck with that." Some Hogback dude says. "Men... YOU BETTER PUT ON YOUR A GAME FACE!! YOU TOO ACE!!" I command them, "yes ma'am!" They reply, Ace chuckles. "No problem Momoko." Ace replies.

  "Although we hoped for a bigger turnup, allow me to introduce the three competitors for the great shine race. The Thriller company, The Whitebeard police force with the Toji publishing Company, and the Pinwheel eatery! The first team to cross the finish line will be the winner! Ready?!" He explains as he clears his throat. The race begins, "GO MEN!! YOU CANT DISAPPOINT POPS!!" I bark, calling Whitebeard as pops since I was rushing it.

  We see that the thriller company stopped, and we pass them, we were now infront of both Luffy and the Thriller Company now. "Oh no!! They passed us!!" Some Perona girl yells. "FOR POPS!!" The whitebeard police men yell. "Go Momoko!!" I hear Toji cheer me on from all the way he was.

  Then, Both Thriller Company and Luffy's team caught up. "FASTER!!" I call out, Ace was laughing at my enthusiasm with my arms raised up in the air. "YES MOMOKO!!" The men yell as they speed up faster, Marco from down there along with thatch chuckle with a smirk. We go on some stair cases in second place, right behind Luffy's. "WE NEED TO GO FAST-" we have to stop as there was some spider monkey thing that ended up capturing Luffy's shrine.

  "Ace, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" I tell him as I wack him on his head, he proceeds to turn it on, and it blasts us up flying above them with fire from the bottom. Both the Thriller Company and Luffy's team watch us with surprise. "WE'RE ALMOST THERE MEN!!" I yell as whatever happens, Luffy's shrine went past us.

  "And that make the winner, pinwheel eatery!!"

I fall onto my knees as I hit the ground with my fist. "My dream... and my prize... gone..." I complain in grief. Thatch sighs with a chuckle where he shakes his head, Marco eyes me with a deadpan. Ace pats my back as grieve.

  one piece extras ;
ooo. toji and thatch would be alive in this AU
ooo. momoko runs a publishing company that toji founded
ooo. momoko does both the publishing company but also be a freelancer
ooo. the whitebeard pirates would be called the "whitebeard police force" in this AU
ooo. momoko and ace live together in this AU
ooo. although yukata's are known for their lack of mobility(at least the female ones were said to)momoko still moves pretty easy with her sword

1310 words
──
sorixu_