37. chapter thirty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.24.23

  ooo. after that, luffy, chopper, and usopp were crowding nami who now held the map of what seems that sky island is actually called, skypiea, of course i didn't particularly like the thought of being so high up, "Its called skypiea?" Nami says as she eyes the map, "that's right!" Luffy says, and i sweat slightly in just the thought of it, "so then it is true, there really is a island up there." Nami says, and i frown slightly in distaste as the three boys cheer in glee before doing some kind of dance- where i deadpan.

  "The island's real, the island's real, its a dream, its a dream, its a dream!! Time to go to sky island!! The island's real!!" The three of them cheer, and i gain a irk mark as i eye them, "Hold on guys. We don't know how to get there, if its even possible, not to mention there are a lot of fake treasure maps in circulation." Nami says, and the three of them immediately gain shadows over their faces in dissapoimtment.

  "Even it it was, ships dont fly" i add on, and the three mop even more, this makes nami sweatdrop, "Uh- no! I mean- sure its real! Its gotta be, because-! Uh well, just cause!" Nami freaks and i eye them with a deadpan. Then- nami hits her fist against the mast that had metal plating over it, arguing with luffy. "But the fact is-!" She then begins arguing with luffy about the whole sky island thing, and i just have my arms crossed.

  "Uh, would you mind not punching the ship? I put a lot of effort into that." Usopp says, "My bet's on nami" i shrug as i eye the situation, "nami-san's a vision even when she's chewing someone's head off~" sanji swoons with heart eyes, that i just brush off from his attitude, it was a common occurrence. Luffy goes to argue, but is soon stopped as nami punches him harshly, and i just slightly snicker.

  "The fact is, this isn't about me. It's about reality, and the reality is we know next to nothing! What we do know is that we can't defy gravity and sail upwards. That's impossible! What we need is more information, if a big ship like that made it up there, then the odds are we can do the same thing. We just have to find all the records left on that ship." Nami says, and luffy was still having his legs up in the air with some steam coming from his large bump- of course he deserved it though.

  "Yeah, but the ship's probably at the bottom of the ocean by now." Usopp reasons, and i just eye nami with my arms crossed. "If it sunk, we'll salvage it!" Nami says, and luffy got up- as if nothing happened, he and usopp both had nets, "SALVAGE!!" They cheer and i gain a irk mark, before smacking them from the back of their heads and they both clutch them, "ITS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA YOU MORONS!!" I snap at them with shark teeth. "Salvage?" Chopper asks robin, "Yeah, but we couldn't pull it off, we cant pull up a ship up from the bottom. I think they'll have to come up with a more refined plan" robin explains before smiling at chopper. I cross my arms again, nami chuckles with a smirk and i have a feeling that she's up to no good...