78. Chapter seventy-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.06.23

  ooo. eventually we managed to get away from garp, so now we were in the clear waters- where i sit on a crate- where i look at my poster, 'i wonder how ace and the other whitebeard pirates and whitebeard himself will feel about my poster...' I eye the poster.

( somewhere in the grandline )
( third person )

  On the one and only, moby dick- the ship belonging to whitebeard himself, is a random whitebeard pirate whose eyes bug out at the sight of a bounty poster that belonged to someone similar- in fact, she's the only one who was technically a whitebeard pirate that was a woman.

  The pirate gets up as he rushes onto the main deck- where whitebeard was on a large chair and had some IV bags along with a large sake bottle where he was drinking heavily. "Pops!! Look at this!!" The pirate shouts- and whitebeard raises a brow. "Well? Go ahead and show me." Whitebeard questions, and the pirate takes out the wanted poster. "Its momoko!! She's got a bounty!! 90 million beri's!!" The pirate exclaims as he points towards the poster.

  The other whitebeard pirates all stop and they awe in disbelief and excitement- whitebeard gains a grin, "GURARARARARARARAA!! Looks like they finally caught up to her being a pirate!! Alright then, lets have some booze to celebrate her bounty!!" Whitebeard heartily laughs, and the other pirates cheer.

( somewhere in the grandline )

Currently, ace was still on his search for Blackbeard- when he comes across a bounty poster- and his brows raise in surprise before snatching the poster, and a grin comes upon his lips. "Haha!! She's got a poster!! 90 million, huh? Good for you, momoko." He laughs as he puts it in his jorts pockets.

He goes ahead and returns on walking to look for Blackbeard once again, a smile on his lips. 'Im glad... momoko- i'll make sure when i see you again, we'll celebrate.'( ooh... sorry 😣 🤷🏻‍♀️ )he thinks with a grin before a flash of momoko's smile flashes through his mind, "ace!" The vision flashes. He closes his eyes as he smiles happily.

( somewhere in the grandline )

  In a town, a large man named Blackbeard, is seen holding a paper, and he eyes it before a small smirk is visible as he looks at the image of Momoko, before suddenly that smirk fades as he remembers the day he killed thatch and Momoko had done something that made him just a bit nervous, the memory flashes.

  "Uh, captain?" The voice of one of his crew says, breaking him out of his thoughts as he hides the paper that gets all crinkled up into his pant pockets.

( somewhere in the new world )

  In a place known as whole cake island- a solider runs into a large room where one of the four emperors of the sea- big mom- was eating some deserts. "Mama, mama!! Its- it's impossible!!" The solider shouts, a panicked look over his face- big mom looks confused as too what in the hell the soldier was talking about.

  "Hah? What is it?!" She roars as she looks at the solider whose hand trembles as it holds a bounty poster. "Its- its your 28th daughter!! Honey Charlotte!! Your daughter who passed away 10 years ago- is- is alive!!" The man panics as he holds the wanted poster- this information causes big mom's eyes to widen, a dark aura appears.

"She's... is alive?!" big mom glowers, and the soldier tenses as the room suddenly filled with a suffocating aura, and the solider in the room's legs buckle before his eyes roll to the back of his eyes and he falls unconscious.

It was back then when Momoko ran away, and her boat was aflame as there was the sight of blood in the water. It returns to the present once more, and Big mom looks at the paper, where her eyes trace over at the name 'momoko' on the paper, "hah?... so thats the damn brats name... if she wasn't able to write down the ponegylfs... i would let her die... i'll let her have some fun... for now." Big mom glowers before letting out her laugh.

( somewhere on whole cake island )

  Currently, Brûlée holds a wanted poster, and her hands tremble, "do my eyes deceive me?... this cant be true- big brother katakuri saw for his own eyes that mama got her killed... this has to be a fake- it must be a fake! She's dead! She's been dead for 10 years now!... this poster doesn't even have her name!!..." Brûlée says in disbelief as she tightens her grip on the poster, not wanting to believe her eyes as her lower lip trembles.

( somewhere on whole cake island )

A girl with long brown hair is in her room, her eyes wide as she looks at the paper, looking at each feature on Momoko's bounty poster, she then proceeds to slap a hand over her mouth as her lips tremble under her hand. "H-honey?... she- she really is alive?..." she blinks her wide eyes, her eyes tremble but there was a spark in her eyes as she remembers something Momoko told her a time she was a child.

"Its not the eye thing that makes me dislike you, you know... its the fact that you act like a brat... but even still, your my sister, pudding."

Pudding clutches the paper, and under her bangs, a drop of water falls down before her eyes shed tears of happiness. ( idk if this is like pudding but womp womp )

( somewhere on whole cake island )

Holding a wanted poster in his hands- his eyes were wide with shock as he looks at the poster of his assumingely deceased younger sister- his mouth was dry- his brows twitch as he looks at the poster with disbelief and shock, he tightens his hold on the poster as he looks at the poster.

"She's... alive?..." he mumbles with wide eyes.

one piece extras ;
ooo. here are the reactions regarding momoko's bounty!!
ooo. Yeah... they've found out that she's actually alive
ooo. Pudding looks up to her

1031 words
──
sorixu_