29. chapter twenty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.14.23

authors note ;
ooo. ill be focused on this book until they reach water 7, then i'll work on my book 'cowardly'
ooo. i kinda like christmas kids by roar for momoko's theme song because she literally changed her name and she left her childhood home 🥲

  ooo. then, behind us from far in the distance, was what seems to be a sand tornado, "There's a giant storm moving toward rainbase! Its crocodile..." vivi states, and i furrow my brows slightly as i stare at it, "luffy no..." nami says, and i was a bit worried for the stretchy boy- but something in my gut told me that he would survive. I bite my lip as i stare at the storm, 'luffy... be okay' I swallow a lump that was in my throat- then i pause, 'how come... I've barely known that moron for long, only a month since i've known them...' I stare,  before sighing inaudibly, and closing my eyes as i was feeling sleepy, i could feel my head on nami's shoulder before sleep takes over me.

  ooo. my eyes open, as i rub them, "-i looked them straight in the eye and yelled "You bone legged bastard!!" And ever since that day, grabs throughout the works have been self-conscious about being bone legged." Usopp tells chopper a lie, i deadpan but i don't ruin it, chopper aw's in wonder. "Thats the reason they walk sideways?" Chopper questions, "Yup! And at that moment, a lobster was in earshot and heard the whole thing!" Chopper questions usopp, who nods. "So lobsters are crabs too?" Chopper questions. "Yup! You better believe it" Usopp says before crackling, vivi sweatdrops and i just deadpan. "Zoro, why don't you relax? Your just wasting your energy doing that." Nami says, and i look over at zoro who was lifting the camel with one arm, "Who asked you?" Zoro says harshly, and i gain a small irk mark. "Excuse him nami, he's hopeless. Guys like zoro gotta keep moving or they wont stay focused. They have one tracked minds, especially." Sanji says, before blowing smoke from his cigarette, which still astonishes me how sanji doesn't have lung cancer yet or something of the sort.

  "Are own resident muscle freak here now had the taste of one of the 7 warlords" sanji says- hold on, zoro went up against one of them? 'Huh? Oh. It probably happened before i joined the crew, but which?' I ponder, as i raise a slight brow. "Stop whining, just say whats on your mind. Or shut up." Zoro says with furrowed brows, "Do you need me to spell it out? All this tough guy bluster is just a sad attempt to mask that luffy might not make it out of this one." Sanji says, and i frown slightly.

  "Who me?! Your saying i'm scared?! Huh? Is that what your saying?! Look at me! Fancy eyebrows!!" Zoro shouts, "Thats it! I've had enough of you! You damn moss head!" Sanji shouts, and i frown as i bite the inside of my cheek ( face cheek ) and i stare off into the sunset, "What'd ya call me?!" Zoro shouts, and he and sanji butt heads. "You wanna fight?!" They yell at the same time, before getting hit on the head by nami, "Cut it out! This is pointless." Nami says, and i continue looking at the sunset, my hat giving my eyes some shade, "everyone, calm down! All of you, everyone's frightened- yes. But we mustn't turn on each other, luffy's counting on us to reach alaburna." Vivi says, and i just listen, "Yeah, well you seem more on edge than any of us!" Usopp shouts, sweating. Nami hits vivi slightly, "Keep your mind on the rebellion and leave the rest to us!" Nami says, sanji sits up as he holds the back of his head. "Sorry about that vivi-chan." Sanji says, "We tear each other apart, we've already lost." Zoro says and i keep quiet, "Alright! With that settled, let's devote our attention to alaburna! Full speed scissors!!" Nami shouts, and i look over at her, deadpaning from the name. "Scissors?" Usopp questions, "Thats the name for the crab" nami explains, and i look back at the lowering sunset. "Oh" Usopp hm's.