77. Chapter seventy-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.06.25

authors note ;
ooo. i can't believe im almost done with water 7

ooo. we were now departing from water 7, "so thats it? We're leaving?" Nami questions luffy, "luffy!" Chopper whines, i just sigh as i go ahead and take a seat on the railing of our brand new ship called the thousand sunny, "last call strawhat, are you sure? It seems like we're still missing someone." Franky questions with his hands on his hips. "Nah, its okay we waited long enough and he never showed up, we talked over this at galleyla- and everyone agreed on what to do." Luffy says with a nervous sweat over his face, and i cross my arms.

It was back at the galleyla housing we were all staying at for the time being, "so usopp's really going to come back?!" Luffy says in excitement, "uh huh. I saw him on the coast- he's practicing his big return speech." Sanji explains, "thats great news! Oh man, i was so worried!! Okay, lets go get him right now!" Luffy says with a grin- chopper cheers. "Well thats usopp for you, should have known." Nami says, i eye the situation with my arms crossed. "We're going to get our crew back!! Hehe!!" Luffy says.

"All of you hold on a second." Zoro says, and luffy stops opening the door to turn to zoro- i look over at zoro with a perplexed look. "I understand you all want to see him again, but I wont allow you too bring him back here." Zoro says, i raise a silent brow. "Huh?! Why not?!" Luffy complains, "you cant kiss his ass and tell him you miss him, you know that." Zoro responds, and i blink as luffy purses his brows.

"Zoro?" Luffy asks, "until he bows his head and apologizes for what he did- he cant come back." Zoro says, and i purse my lips and i lower my head a bit- chopper jumps up and dont in annoyance, "zoro!!" Chopper exclaims, "Hey! I dont know what your problem is-" nami goes to complain, "shut up!" Zoro says- interrupting nami. "It doesn't matter what you were talking when you started fighting, and it doesn't matter who was wrong and who was right either- when two men agree to have a duel together, it doesn't matter what the outcome is- they have to except it." Zoro states,

I sigh out, "And after he left after that duel, he left on his own accord. You understand dont you? He might be a idiot but this guy is still our captain- we're better off without a crew member who doesn't respect their leader when things get tough- a crew with no respect and a captain that doesn't demand it are destined to fall apart." Zoro says.

I look at luffy, "zoro's right, because ven though i didn't see what happened during the duel- at the end of the day, he still challenged you- and your the captain, dont get me wrong, i want him to come back as well- but he has to apologize for the fight." I tell luffy as i look at him.