Christmas special

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.25.23

  ooo. today, was Christmas, a celebration celebrated in the land of the North Blue. And we had made a party for it. Said party included Food, one was a Yule Log( also known as bûche de Noël ), there was a secret Santa, some Hot Chocolate, and whatnot. Currently, there was a full on war going on the deck of the Sunny.

  "You go right, i'll go left, Robin- use your devil fruit to defend up. ALRIGHT LETS BEAT THESE IMBECILES NAMI AND ROBIN!!" I plan, and Nami nods with a grin, Robin chuckles in amusement. "FIRE!!" I yell as I start firing the snowballs at the men.

  "Coup de burst!!" Franky yells as he uses a machine he made to send snowballs, that get stopped. "Hahaha!!" Luffy laughs as he sends snowballs at us. "ANENUEBEBUEBHEHBESHHE!!!" I let a mess of words out as I send snowballs that have a critical hit on Usopp.

  We have a all out war as Zoro was training or sleeping somewhere and Sanji was making the Christmas feast. In the end, it was me, Robin, and Nami who emerged victorious. "Aha!! Christmas is fun!!" Chopper laughs out as the celebration goes on.

  Eventually, it was the feast. The first course was the small bites and drinks, we had some champagne to start us off, Chopper had a non-alcoholic champagne, and there were Small bites like smoked salmon served on blinis with lemon, baked cheese puffs( their also called Gougères ), and other items.

  During it, Brook would sing some Christmas music as we all interact, such as telling Luffy to lay off, or Usopp losing his food to the grubby boy. Next was the second course, which was the Starters and Soups, this course's foods were the normal Staters at fancy restaurants and normal types of Soups.

  "Mm!! This is soo good!! Sanji, your the best!!" Luffy says before he, Chopper, and Usopp all hum in delight. I eye them with a slight amount of amusement as I eat some Spiced Bread. We all talk about whatnot, Sanji was getting quite the compliments, and this was just the second course. Though he liked Nami, Robin, and i's compliments the most.

  Then, it was time for the third course, which was the Main course, which had a lot of turkey meat. "MEAT!!" Luffy obsesses as he goes to grab the turkey, but I slap his hand, "hey?! What was that for?!" He complains, "YOU CAN BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR JUST A SECOND!" I bark at him, and he pouts as I take his plate.

  "How much do you want."

  "ALL OF IT!!"

  "I'll give you the legs."

  "Okay!!"

  "Want stuffing?"

  "Yes!!"

  "Luffy..."

  "Yes, please!!"

  "That's better. How about some gravy?"

  "YES PLEASE!! C'MON!! IM HUNGRY!!"

  I hand Luffy his plate as I already know that he would probably just take it all if he could. The crew sweatdrops, "what are you, his mom?" Usopp deadpans. "No?..." I trail off. Luffy tried taking Nami's, Only to gain a punch on the head from the ginger instead of meat. "YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FOOD LUFFY!!" She barks at him.

  Then it was the fourth meal after we all finish the turkey, a roasted Chicken, and the other poultry that unfortunately were served as food and not served a life.( like ace was served a hole in the chest 😌 ) The fourth meal was the Cheese and Salad's weren't all that special, just the normal.

  The fifth course was the deserts, and this one was one of Choppers favorite from what I tell. This one, wasn't one that Sanji just cooked up all by himself, but instead we all pitched in some way, one way or another, it was the Yule Log.

  "Merry Christmas!!" We all exclaim as we all eat the Yule Log that we made together, all of us laughing, and soon the meal ended after the feast was over after having the sixth and last meal, which was the treats and cookies.

  Now that that's been settled, it was time for the presents, which was all done with a secret santa. I had gotten Nami as my secret santa, and I had gotten her some pearls that she can sell.

  "Presents! Presents!" The three morons chant out, "my! This is quite exciting! I haven't gotten too celebrate this in quite some time! Yohoho!!" Brook says, gaining a hum from Robin. "It too is my first time celebrating this in a long time." She says with a smile, "I did this last year with some friends of mine and Ace, but its a bit nostalgic." I say with a smile, I remember the one with Ace and whitebeard's crew.( should i make another chapter about that? )I also remembering doing it with Toji, so my smile turns a bit nostalgic with slight remembrance and sadness.

  "This is actually my first time celebrating it. BUT NAMI-SWAN, ROBIN-CHWAN, AND MOMOKO-CHWAN LOOKS SO CUTE IN THOSE SANTA GET UP!!"

  Oh yeah, we all were wearing different styles of santa would be, we all had Santa hats with some little item instead of the white fuzzy thing that connects us with our favorites. Zoro had a sword for his, Nami had a orange, Robin had a flower, Franky had a mini-ship, Usopp had a mini-merry, Chopper had a cotton candy, Luffy obviously had meat, Sanji had a knife since he was a cook, and I had a feather-pen.

  "C'mon!! Presents!!" Luffy says impatiently, and we all open our presents as we tell who we had for our secret santa. Robin had me and she gifted me some writing stuff, "this is perfect, Robin!!" I exclaim in glee as I hold it too my chest, Robin chuckles. "I'm glad you like it."

  Franky got some cola, which was gifted by Usopp, "nice!! Cola!! Super!!" Franky says as he poses again. Usopp got a miniature of the Merry, which was from Franky, this brings Usopp to tears. "MERRY!! SHE'S ALSO A MINIATURE NOW!!" Usopp cries out in glee, Luffy got some meat, and it was also from Usopp as he had too have two secret santa's due to the uneven amount of people.

  "MEAT!!" Luffy yells with sparkles as he eats it in one bite, "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT IT IN ONE BITE!!" Usopp yells as his eyes nearly pop out as he has shark teeth and a snakes tongue.

  Then, the others opened their presents. Zoro got some weights, Nami got my present- which caused her to sparkle, Robin got some books, Chopper got some cotton candy, Sanji got a... magazine, Brook got something similar... whoever had them, they definitely had a good eye...( who was their secret santa? That's for me too know, and you to not find out )

After that, we all go ahead and continue celebrating some more
( HAPPY CHRISTMAS!! )

1160 words
──
sorixu_