125. Chapter one hundred and twenty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.04.24

authors note ;
ooo. i can't believe this book is a day long for reading time and I'm just at the half way point 😭

  ooo. day after day, I would make my way down the mountain. But tell me this... IS SHE TRYING TO KILL ME?! Cause today, there were knifes that tried to cut me, there was also a pit with some spears that could've killed me, and I don't have my devil fruit at my use, so I had to just make sure I dont get myself stabbed.

And each day, after returning to Ms. Siri's home, I would write in my journal so that I could be reminiscent of my writing skills. Now, I was given my sword to go running down the mountain, but due to it giving me more weight unlike how I've been used too these past three weeks- it made it where I would get myself caught in every god damn trap that Ms. Siri would just watch me.

Then, she would make me swing my sword 1,000 times every time I would be done with running down the mountain, and when I would finish with 1,000 of those... she would be like "now do five hundred more"...

She proceeded to make me go back to the basics of swinging the sword like how I would when I was a young girl prior to being 10 years old, where I was swinging my sword that I was given too by brûlée.

Then, Siri would make me have to fall down as soft as I could in order to get up from any position quickly, then I would have to charge Ms. Siri, who was bare handed, unarmed- but she was much stronger than you'd expect, in fact- she was able to throw me easily over her shoulder, even with my growing in height, which I was growing taller with each passing day, the most explanatory reason was that old hag's DnA flowing through my blood, the DnA I wish I didn't have...

Now, I had to get a new pair of pants once more due to me gaining more height, I let a bothered breath out as I go to the small table that was on the ground to begin my journaling.

ooo. I was doing some kind of breathing exercise that was used by the knights of this island, apparently it helps lift you spirits and helps with the natural healing of your body, "start by taking a long, deep breath so that the oxygen flows into every cell of your body. This'll enhance your bodies natural healing ability and stabilize, as well as energize your spirit. Now relax your arms and shoulders- but keep your lower body braced!" Ms. Siri tells me, and I follow her directions.

"Good, now breath!"

I suck in a breath before releasing it, before my breath is taken away from the smack from Ms. Siri, "wrong!! Again!" She scolds me, and I try again- only to me smacked in the gut.