20. chapter twenty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.10.23

authors note ;
ooo. thank you for the love for this book 🩶

  ooo. as we walk through the burning hot dessert that was making me feel as those i was on fire, because not only was it normally hot for a regular person, but my devil fruit makes it even more worse, luffu grouns as his tongue sticks out, i just sigh- to tired to yell at luffy, so i mearly keep quiet as i walk in the hot desert, and at least i was able to make myself a cloud to be over me for cooling down enough, "Its so hot... sweat wont even come out..." luffy complains, and i continue staying quiet, nami fans herself with her hand.

"Quit moaning so much, you'll only tire yourself out." Nami disaplins only for luffy to continue to moan making nami frown, "he's not even listening." Nami says with a frown, i look down a bit to see chopper being dragged by zoro, and i have an idea... I then make myself my own cloud and i lay on it as i control it to carry me instead of me having to walk and burn up my shoeless feet since i lost my shoes to the sand a while back... damn- and they were my favorite ones... anyways, i face plant in my soft cloud as i pant from the heat.

"Cant take it any longer... i cant take hot weather... im fine in cold weather though..." chopper mumbles, "Its so hot..." i frown as i turn on my back and wipe my head from the sweat that formed on it. "Its cause of all that fur... you should take off that stupid animal suit." Usopp says... i think the heat has gotten to him, and i blink in confusion at usopps words, chopper gains a irk mark.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU JERK?!" Chopper shouts as he turns into his large version, scarring usopp but i gain a irk mark, 'those morons... there getting on my nerves...' I scowl a bit as i send the two glares, "Chopper! Dont turn big! Or else i wont pull ya!" Zoro dissaplins though chopper only ignores zoro's warning. As i mumble and make my cloud go faster as i catch up to ace, "ace... how can you stand this heat?" I mumble as i frown.

"Its cause' of my devil fruit." Ace explains, and i blink and nod my head as i remember how a couple years back, maybe 4 or 5 years ago, he consumed a devil fruit known as the flame-flame fruit, which probably gives him immunity to this heat... how lucky he is. I sigh as i sag my shoulders, ace mearly shakes his head and pats my back, i nod my head in thanks.

"Hey vivi-chan, you dont seem to have a hard time in the desert." Sanji asks, and i mearly keep quiet, "I was born and raised in alabasta, so it doesn't bother me much." Vivi explains, "so- what's with all these hills? I figured a desert would be more flat?" Usopp ponders as he pants heavily from the workout, and the heat the desert is, "this is a very old dessert, so slme of the sand dunes here are over 300 meters high." Vivi says, and i sigh in relief.