45. Chapter fourty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. i want to be done with skypiea sm 🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. i drew momoko as what she would look like at 11 years old

  ooo. skipping over a lot of the words and stuff like that- cause the authors to lazy- which she makes me irritated- its none of my business- i honestly dont care at this point if the author makes this break the fourth wall- or if there's even some kind of fourth wall- as of now- we're back on the merry. "Set sail for the place we're not supposed to go to anyway!!" Luffy yells out.

  "Hm... i am so very sorry, but there's no headwind blowing, if you were to set sail at this moment, you'd spend a lot of time getting to the upper yard" pagiya says, and i had my hands placed on my hips, sighing because of that information. "WHAT?!" Luffy shouts in disbelief and confusion. To sum it up- pagiya says it depends on the wind as our ship isn't powered by dials.

  Usopp starts saying words, that i just ignore. "There must be a faster way to get there instead of just sitting and waiting for the wind to pick up!" Luffy calls out to pagiya, usopp starts complaining about some stuff about luffy always putting him and danger, and yada yada. Not my problem. Well- unless its i whose being put in some danger and shit.

Luffy gets up and starts running on the clouds- i gain a irk mark, "YEHAHAHA!! FINALLY WE HAVE SOME PLACE DANGEROUS TO GO!! I CANT JUST SIT AROUND ON THIS BEACH AND WAIT FOR THE WIND TO PICK UP ANY LONGER!!" He shouts as he carries something over his head- which looks like the busted up waver- which causes me to gain a larger irk mark. "Hey, luffy!! What's that thing your carrying?!" Usopp shouts as luffy lets out a war-yell, "Oh no!! Thats not the old broken waver isn't it?!" Usopp yells, "THAT MORONS GOING TO KILL HIMSELF!!" I bark with shark teeth as i had my hands twitch.

Luffy puts the waver in the water before getting on it, but automatically falls in the water, i just clench my hands on the railing as i had a irk mark. "What an idiot" zoro says, "how could he think that would work?" Usopp comments, "because his braincells are basically non existent, im going to strangle him and his stupid ass one day..." i grumble as i irk mark. "So uh... does anyone want to save him?" Chopper asks as we all eye him- me, zoro, usopp, and sanji- have irritated expressions. "Let him drown!" The four of us say in sync as we have irritation.

  ooo. zoro managed to get luffy out of the water- and me, usopp, and zoro were on the beach back, and i was shooting luffy glares, "man you are such a pain, you know that?" Zoro says roughly as he presses his foot down on luffy's inflated stomach- making the water come out and make a rainbow, "one of these days, we'll just let you drown!" I snap at luffy with shark teeth as i had my hands on my hips.

  "Hmm... so this is your ol' waver, huh?" Pagiya says as we checks out the damaged waver, "its not ours, we found it like that" usopp explains as he points at the waver, "would you like me too take a look at it? Assuming its fixable, i can do that for you" pagiya says, and luffy looks at pagiya, "you can go at it for all i care" i say with a shrug, "How would you know how to fix it?" Luffy asks, "i'm an engineer that specializes in dial ships, so i should know." Pagiya says, and i hum. "Yeah?! Really?! Then what are you waiting for?!" Luffy asks before spitting some more water out- and the three of us deadpan- i just stare at luffy with annoyance and a deadpan. "Dont be so rude!!" I bark at him with shark teeth.

  ooo. chopper and usopp were making... cloudmen? I guess its like snowmen, but clouds? "Check this one out usopp!" Chopper says out, and i hum, "Looks cute." I comment, and chopper smiles, usopp smirks in confidence, "I dont think that'll be a problem! See?!" Usopp says in cockiness- but its understandable seeing he made pretty good cloud-sculptures of what i assume to be the crew and usopp was dressed up as some king- which a brush off.

  "That's amazing!" Chopper compliments the laughing usopp, "it is pretty impressive if i say so myself" i say with a small nod, sanji had a irk mark, "that's the worse looking art" sanji says irritated before kicking usopp in his cheek, "I'VE EVER SEEN!" Sanji yells, and i snicker just a bit, "THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF ABOUT YOUR UNINSPIRED ARTWORK!!" Sanji yells as he kicks most of the clouds- and is held by his leg by usopp as he spouts gumbled stuff- only cloud-sculpture me, nami, robin, and cloud-sculpture chopper were left, I just deadpan with some sweatdrop. Chopper and usopp were trying to stop the rampaging sanji- which i deadpan at.

  Sanji manages to reck the cloud sculptures, and we stop as we look up at the staircase where some guys were walking down- and they honestly need to get better boots- those ones were all squeaky and stuff. We look at the men, usopp had remains of the clouds sculpture in his hands with tears, i blink with a small hum of questioning. "You there! On the beach! Dont move!!" The men yell at us.

  I blink, and we see the men on the ground as they crawl- i just deadpan as i place my hands on my hips, "hey uh- why are they crawling?" Sanji asks, and i just eye the men, "who knows. I mean- they've obviously got issues." Usopp says, "because their crawling around like crabs?" Chopper asks, "what a slow and stupid idea." I comment, the men slowly come towards us, "Fight barrage!! Hult!" The guy in the front- who i assume to be the leader of the group- calls out before he and his men get on their feet.

  They do some kind of salute, "Heso!!" The men yell, "heso" connis replies, "Heso gentlemen" pagiya also replies, and the cloud-fox replies in "su-su" it says, "speak our language! We can't understand you!" Luffy says with a deadpan- and i just slap him upside his head- making him hold it, "dont be rude you dumbass!" I bark at him in a lower tone. "Who are they? Shoilders?" Sanji says- and i eye the men. "Usopp said they have issues" chopper says plainly.

  "Look what we have here! You must be the blue sea people who have illegally entered the land of skypiea!" The guy yells- and i frown in irritation, 'knew it. I'm seriously going to strangle luffy one day' I eye the boy.

"Prepare to have the weight of heavens judgement down upon you!!" The man yells, and i eye the man who i asume as a police officer

1210 words
──
sorixu_