101. Chapter one hundred and one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
ooo. i forgot to mention that momoko didn't sing in the song cause she was out in the forest when it happened...🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. also not me crackling a bit at the scene when ace dies 😭

ooo. it was later, and I managed to get rid of those tears, I let the rabbit go back to its family, i go over to where the shore was, and I see my reflection with my eyes red and pink from the tears( not pink eye ), and i take the water and slash it on my eyes until my eyed were white again.

I let out a breath of relief as I get up from where I was, and I head back to the sunny, but I stop as i hear crying from all the way here from the mansion, and I blink in confusion as I raise a brow in confusion, "who the hell?" I ponder as I head over to the mansion with ponder as I see the men of Lola laugh along with my crew, i.e Zoro. I crack a smile as I lean against a wall as I watch Brook joke around, with the rest of the others.

  I chuckle before laughing a bit from them. "Take a look at this!" Brook exclaims as he slams a bounty poster down, I stay were I was as Lola was over there, so it would be awkward. "What? You mean you already have a bounty on you?" Sanji asks in disbelief, "pardon me for not introducing myself properly before, i am known as dead bones Brook. And i'm a wanted man. My nickname is the humming swordsman, I have a bounty of 33 million beri's on my head. I was the leader of a battle convoy in the kingdom of my origins, afterwords, I served as a musician and swordsman in the rumbare pirates. Later succeeding yorki as captain of the crew until their demise! But now, I pledge my life, and my services to captain Monkey D. Luffy of the Strawhat pirates! I shall do my best to make you proud!! That is too say, i shall work myself to the bone! Yohohoho!!" Brook laughs, and I join them.

  We toast Brook for joining our crew, and Lola apologizes profusely to me, and I accept it, telling her it was fine and that although i may hate Big Mom, if Lola wants to continue believing in that hag, then I wont argue about that matter. To much...

  ooo. two days had passed, and I managed to catch a bit more with Lola, but it was about time too leave. Currently, I was walking towards the sunny, when my ears perk up on binks brew that was being played on a violin, and I remember one of the musicians that played it.

  I listen, before humming and turning ahead and leaving the vicinity to head to the Sunny once more. I do however find the same corpse of the zombie i mugged, though it was lifeless. I take the borrowed sword and I place it next to the zombies corpse, before placing my hands in a prayer, "thanks for the sword and the clothes." I thank the corpse and i toss the clothes I mugged off of it too it.

  I turn and get on the Sunny, and we were going to leave now that Zoro was up and running. "Zoro's up so up too our next adventure!! COME ON ITS TIME TO SET SAIL!!" Luffy orders.

  "Setting off already? I wish you could stick around some more sister." Lola ponders to me and Franky, me and the cyborg standing side-by-side. I nod, "we've been here for quite some time. Luffy's not the best at staying in one spot for too long." I respond as behind Lola, Chopper was battling Zoro too get his bandages back on. "Whenever you feel like leaving, you can take Brook's ship. I fixed the rudder and the sails for you." Franky tells her.

  "Its wonderful, I cant thank you enough for all I done. It might take me the rest of my life to pay you back but I'm willing to try. In other words, what do you say me and you get married?" Lola asks Franky with a wink. I deadpan with a sweatdrop at her reaction, Franky combes his hair with his comb. "Sorry babe your a gem, but it wont work out. I'm afraid i'm just too super to settle down." Franky rejects.

  "And Momoko... IM GOING TO MISS MY DEAR SISTER!!" Lola exclaims as she huge me, and at least this time she isn't breaking my bones, instead I just chuckle as I pat her back as the rest of the others talk about Fishman island, and they talk about how Lola's crew didn't go too Fishman island like our crew plans too, but instead left Fishman island, unlike how I think i've gone through both going to and leaving it... at least I think I left it, though I don't remember most of it.

  Lola does hand some of the hag's Vivre card Nami, making me frown a bit, but I suppose if we coincidentally lose it, there wont be a problem. They already know how they look from my explanation back in Alabasta. "Hey! Hold on, dont i have one of those already?" Luffy asks, and speaking of it, Luffy takes his hat off and takes it from his hat, "this is it- huh? That's weird? I thought you guys said these things couldn't burn?" Luffy says.

  My eyes widen as i felt my heart drop at the sight of the vivre card burning up, my mouth went dry as I felt sweat form. 'What?... A-ace's vivre card... is burning up...' I felt my heart beat fast, and next thing I knew, we were on the Sunny, and I was silent, just hearing my sisters goodbye's too me and Nami. Though my mind couldn't ignore the fact that Ace's vivre card was burning up.

  I turn after we depart into the waters before us, and I immediately go into my room where I grab the vivre card I was given too from Ace, ignoring the others as they were on the deck, I hold my paper tightly and my eyes were wide.

"Ace?..."

  one piece extras ;
ooo. you guys know whats coming up 😌
ooo. she couldn't believe her eyes at the sight of Ace's vivre cards burning up

1090 words
──
sorixu_