113. Chapter one hundred and thirteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.30.23

authors note ;
ooo. AHHHH #1 IN FIREFISTACE TYSMMM
ooo. i'm going on break after this chapter
ooo. thank you all for the love for this book and Momoko, it means a lot too me 😭❤️

  ooo. it was later that day, and I had been in my house where I was finished with my late lunch, when I heard the sound of a groan, and I turn my head as I hear the man say something about me being a Angel or some sorts, I then give him a harsh hit on his head, which causes a bump to form. "I'm not an angel." I grumble as I stare him down, my hands were on my hips as I have a small frown with a irk mark, "W-wait... where am i- and who are you?" The guy ponders, sounding slightly suspicious- which I understand considering he is kind of in my house...

"First off, my name's Momoko, and second of all your in my house, and lastly: I JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE YOU MORON!! SERIOUSLY A THANK YOU WOULD BE NICE!!" I rage with a irk mark as I leans in to look at him irritably. He proceeds to blink from my words, "Wait... you saved my life?" He questions as he stares, and I huffs as she leans back and eye him- I look down at him. "Yeah, you idiot- you almost drowned!! Are you stupid or do you not know how to swim?!" I bark at him, the guy blinks before bowing his head.

  "Thank you for saving me. Sorry for the troubles, my name is Ace." He introduces himself with a thanks, I eye him before narrowing my brows. I sigh out as I turn towards the kitchen. "You want something to eat?" I ask him as I look over my shoulder at the guy who had a slight fever.
My question seems to surprise Ace slightly, his eyes had widened before they return to normal. "If its no trouble, then can I have some food?" He asks, and I eye him. "Sure. But you owe me after this." I tell him as I look forward again to grab some meat, the Ace guy subtly laughs at me.

"Alright."

I just hand the guy the meat I made, and he gets to eating- but as he does, he falls asleep, making me gain a irk mark. "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?!" I yell at him with shark teeth as I punch his head- snapping him out as he places a hand on his head- where he laughs laid back, making me the more irritated. "DONT LAUGH!!" I yell at him with shark teeth, he gives me a closed eye smile. "Your one heck of a gall' wanna join my crew?" He asks me, and I blink as I look at the guy.

"Uh... no." I respond quickly, and he laughs. "Alright then. So, what Island is this anyways?" Ace asks me, and I let a breath out. "This is Storytelling Island. If you want to, then go ahead and walk around... or whatever. But you shouldn't move all that much considering your injuries." I tell him as he nods. Then, Ace falls asleep again- making me gain a irk mark.