40. chapter fourty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.28.23

authors note ;
ooo. 40 chapters woo 🥳🍾
ooo. should i make some special chapters (i.e birthdays, holidays, etc) ?
ooo. har har har har 🐻

  ooo. after the ship was done being all shaky- the crate moves again and falls back on the side it should, and i take my feet before kicking it harshly enough to open it, and i crawl out ( momoko 🙇🏻‍♀️ ) and i sit up as i grab my hat and place it on my head and i leave the storage room, only to see... clouds? I cant believe it... we're up in the clouds... on one hand i hate heights- but another... is that im a cloud woman with my devil fruit...

  I appear- and they seemingly dont seem to notice that i wasnt apart of the action like i have because its like someones too lazy and wants to be different...

( technical difficulties )

  Anyways, i stare at the clouds- contiplating if i should jump in them and see what would happen, or stay on the ship... im thinking about the first option... hm... "What in the world?!" Zoro says in shock at the sight of clouds, "Its all white!!" Luffy says, and i ponder between my two choices enough that i just shake off luffy's idiocy, "THEIR CLOUDS!!" Chopper shrieks in shock, "But- how?!" Nami shouts in disbelief.

  "How aren't we falling?!" Nami adds on, and i decide to brush past my fear of heights- and possibly test out if i can actually walk on the clouds since i have my devil fruit and all. "Clouds float, boats float, same thing." Luffy says- and i gain a irk mark, "No, its not!" Zoro, sanji, chopper, and i, all say to him.

  While chopper rushes to usopp i get on the railing, making nami look at me, "What are you doing?" Nami asks- and we ignore the boys. "Nothing..." i say as i look at it worriedly, i sit on the railing- and nami waves it off. "So its basically a ocean in the sky?" Nami says, and i sweat drop at the thought, "No way! Seriously?!" Usopp asks in disbelief, nami holds up her log pose that was on her wrist, which showed it still pointing up. "But look, the log pose is still pointing up." Nami says, and i eye the clouds along with usopp.

  "Then we must still not be there yet." Robin says, "Wait- so we still have to travel higher?" Chopper asks- and i sweatdrop at the thought of it. "That's what the log pose says at least." Robin replies, sanji and zoro were bickering in the background. "An ocean..." chopper mumbles, "Clouds... and a ocean?" So either i manage to stay on the clouds, or a sink... "hahahahah!! Here i go!! Cloud ocean swiming champion, usopp!!" Usopp lies- but i just deadpan from his obvious lie that works on luffy and chopper. I toss my shoes and my bracelets, my necklace, and finally my hat just in case if i sink i dont lose any of my precious things.