74. Chapter seventy-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.05.23

authors note ;
ooo. my updating schedule is that i do daily updates

ooo. it had been a while since and we all were back at water 7 now- i was out in the town where i returned to franky's secret hideout, and i find the hat that ace gave me just right where it was when i got kidnapped. I grab hold of my hat and i put it back on my head. I just wore a simple white tank top with some sort of design on it, black jean shorts with the belt and my new sword on it.

I did have a bandage on my shoulder that chopper said i would have a scar on it, but i dont need any stitches or anything, im still glad that my beaded bracelets and necklaces are still perfectly fine. So yeah- there's that.

  I proceed to get up as i just go ahead and leave the place- and i just go ahead towards the place we were supposed to meet at- and i look to see some marine battle ship- and i turn and speed to look for the others, and i look down a alleyway to see that Zoro continues to get lost- and i gain a irk mark. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MORON!! THE MARINES ARE ON THEIR WAY HERE!!" I bark at him as i grab him by his ear.

  "LET GO OF MY EAR YOU DAMN WOMAN!!" He barks, and i snap my head. "SHUT IT!! WE HAVE TO GO AND WARN THE OTHERS!!" I bark as i storm with me pulling him by the ear. "ALRIGHT I GET IT!! NOW WOULD YOU LET GO OF MY DAMN EAR ALREADY?!" He barks as i storm towards where we were staying at. "NO WAY!! BECAUSE ALL YOU'D DO IS GET US LOST YOU TREE HAIRED IDIOT!!" I snap at him.

  "GAH!! IM NOT THAT STUPID!!"

  "LIKE HELL YOU ARENT!!"

  As i storm towards the correct way, the two of us were arguing with each other back and forth like siblings- which i strangely dont mind like i usually do. But it seems that zoro's condition is contagious, and we manage to end up where we were before- and i gain multiple irk marks. "YOU FOOL!! YOUR CONDITION IS CONTAGIOUS!!" I shout at him, and he looks at me irritated. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY CONTAGIOUS?! AND WHAT DISEASE?!" He barks. "THE DISEASE OF GETTING US LOST!! YOU DAMN FOOL!! YOU KNOW WHAT- DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF!!" I bark as i turn and storm away- luffy can handle his own damn problem with the marines.

  ooo. eventually, i found myself meeting nami at the pool as that was my plan to go after i got my hat back at first, "ah, hey nami." I say, and she turns, and she sees my hat back as she was in a bikini and bikini bottom, "oh hey momoko" nami greets, and i smile a bit as she was using transponder snail.

  I just go ahead and i slip off the tank top- i wore a plain red bikini with some black floral pattern, i then take the jeans off to have some bikini bottom, i get in the water- which isn't sea water so i was perfectly fine in the water.

  "Oh hey pirate lady!" Chimney beams as she raises her hand- and i grin as chimneys cat was grinning as well. "Nya!!" It meows. Kokura was also here and nami jumps into the water as well. "Hey pirate ladies!! Lets play volleyball!!" Chimney says as kokura jumps into the world with a mermaid tail back. Chimney held a volleyball in her hands. "Alright." I say with a nod of my head.

ooo. at the pool, the rest of the crew was there, me, chimney, nami and gombei- chimneys cat- were playing in the water with a volleyball. Sanji was cooking some meat up- which chopper and luffy awe over, "NAMI-SWAN!! THE WATER-WATER MEAT IS ALMOST READY!!" Sanji shouts with heart eyes. "Kay'!!" Nami calls out.

Kokura then lands perfectly onto the land, "That was so cool granny!!" Chimney calls out, kokura laughs. "That meat sure smells nice" kokura says, "i know, now say ah-" sanji says as he had heart eyes- though that quickly goes away as kokura was the one who took it into her mouth- making him hit the ground- sulking.

"Hey sanji! This is yummy!!" Chopper and luffy awe over in delight from the taste of the meat squires, "yummy!!" Usopp says- in his sniper king setup- which i eye at with a deadpan. "SNIPER KING? WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?!" Zoro exclaims- probably just pretending for the sake of usopp's pride.

Sanji had tears running down his face as he rubs them with the back of his arm, "eat all you want... i don't care anymore." Sanji cries- i just deadpan at him. "What the hell are you crying from?" Zoro asks sanji. "IM NOT CRYING! I just got smoke in my eyes, thats all. So how is it robin? Nice and juicy huh? And what do you think of it as well momoko-chwan?" Sanji asks- i was sitting on the pool edge as i eat my food. "Yes, its heavenly." Robin says.

"Its good, thanks for the food sanji" i tell him as i eat my food, "LOOK! ITS THEM!! HEY STRAWHAT!! ARE YOU FINALLY AWAKE?!" Zombi exclaims- and luffy turns as he has his arms in the air. "Oh hey!! Its the franky family!! Come here and eat!!" Luffy invites, "BARBECUE TIME BOYS!!" Zombi yells as he and the franky family run to get to food. "We have too many guys and too little meat! Get over here!!" Luffy shouts as the bull kingsman also appear- and then there's also the galleyla.

"Who said you can use the company pool? GAH!! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES YOU HARLOND!!!!" A guy named paulie- yells at me and nami with a blush on his cheeks. I deadpan irritably, "you've never seen a swimsuit before?" Nami questions, "harlond... YOU STUPID GOGGLES!!" I bark as i have shark teeth at him.

"Something smells delicious." Iceberg says as he makes his way here as well- and paulie holds up a pink towel infront of me and nami. "DONT LOOK SIR!! THESE PERVERTED HARLOD IS GOING TO CORRUPT YOUR EYES WITH THEIR FILTHY BODIES!!" Paulie exclaims. "Really now?" Nami questions, and i raise a fist before punching paulie. "HARLOND?! IF ANYONES A PERVERT, ITS YOU!!" I bark at him with shark teeth.

"We cant take a break if we're building the ship" kiwi says, "Thats right! Thays why we're going to get all our partying done now. I know you got some seats saved for me" franky adds on as he poses with his sisters, "cause big bros the star of the show!" Muso adds on, and the three of them pose. "WOW!!" Franky exclaims.

"WE'RE GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT BRO!!" Zombi yells at his brother. "ALRIGHT! LETS ROCK!! WHO WOULD WANT TO HEAR SNIPPER KINGS NUMBER ONE HIT?!" Usopp asks, and the franky family cheer along. "YEAH!! PARTY TIME!! AHAHAHA!! YEAH!! HEHEHE!!" Luffy calls.

I drink with kokura and iceberg, clinking my glass with the two of them, and the party goes on- i was drinking away with kokura and iceberg.

as the party goes on- luffy was being a dumbass and stuffing his face- and i discipline him as we try to stop him.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko is starting to not feel as much pain in her heart whenever she feels like the strawhats as her family

1291 words
──
sorixu_