76. Chapter seventy-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.06.23

authors note ;
ooo. finally momoko will get her first bounty poster!!
ooo. in the next chapter or two, there will be the reactions of those who knows momoko to her bounty poster

  ooo. we all had serious and focused expressions, and there was some sneezing from outside the place- and i look confused as the others all go to sleep, i get up and i get out of the place quietly- when i see usopp's retreating back. "Usopp?" I question quietly, but usopp was talking about how he could think of a plan to rejoin our crew- and i blink as my mouth was agape a bit before huming and turning and going back inside.

  I lay down on my bed- before breathing out, i decide to rest as i was just glad that usopp would actually try to return to the crew and stuff, i just hope luffy agrees and lets him come with us.

ooo. the log pose had finally set after a week of being at water 7( yes... all this happened in a span of a week... ) "it's finally set! Look! The log pose is pointing to the next island!" Nami says as she holds her arm up- i look up from my writing as i had made a small sketch of nami with the log pose.

"All thats left is going to get our ship! This is going to be fun!" Luffy exclaims, clapping his... feet... I go back to my writing, "i cant wait to see the ship myself! But franky said no peeking until the ship is finished" nami says, and i nod with her statement.

"By the way guys, you know where that log is pointing? Might come as a big surprise if your not ready." Kokura asks, i shrug. "Actually, i dont know. Come to think about it- it's actually pointing down a bit." Nami responds to the question- kokura laughs. "You bet it is! Cause where it's pointing is at the bottom of the ocean! Its called fishman island." Kokura responds.

I feel my throat go dry as i know that its the island just before the new world... and the new world is somewhere i dont very much have that many fond memories of in...

"WHAT?! WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO FISHMAN ISLAND?! REALLY?!" Sanji shouts with heart eyes with steam coming out of his nose, i was silent. "Woah!! Sanji's acting weird!!" Chopper says. "Fishman island huh? That's tricky..." nami says, and i look at her. "Yeah, isnt that tough after what happened in your island?" Luffy asks nami.

"Those were pirates, not all fishman are going to give us trouble like that." Zoro says from his spot on the floor- if i recall, i have a couple half-siblings that were half-fishman, of course i dont really care if they were fishman or not- i mean, jimbe is a fishman and a good acquaintance of mine.