123. Chapter one hundred and twenty-three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.03.24

authors note ;
ooo. do you guys like my writing style? Like do you like how I write things?

  ooo. after about a month, I had been barely sleeping from the fact that I had to fight these damn creatures day and night... can't give me one damn day could they?... now- I lean against a tree tiredly, this place was really testing my stamina. Then, I turn around with a bothered look as one of the creatures goes to attack me, "give me one... god damn... SECOND!!" I bark as I quickly beat the creature, and I let a sigh out after returning on my running.

  'This is what I get for wanting to get stronger...' I let a sigh out as I jump up on some tree branch, only to get attacked by some creature- though It just goes through my arm from my devil fruit, I proceeded to suck in a breath in as I tighten my hold on my sword handle, "cloud-cloud fruit: Lateral Cloud Wheel!" I exclaim as I do a improved version of my Cloud Wheel, this time I unleash a horizontal spin slash in a circular motion.

  When the creature is defeated, I let a tired out breath, I might have better stamina compared to 5 years ago, but even still it's not like I have inhumane stamina. So, after such- I lean my hand against the branch as my sword glistens just the slightest from the darkness.

  And then, from the corner of my eyes, I see a lady walking... RIGHT TOWARDS ONE OF THESE CREATURES!!

  "GAH!! OLD LADY!!" I go to run and help her, when suddenly- the old lady took out her sword, and before it could react, it was defeated, and from my shock, I fell right down to the ground- but I ignore it too look at her with disbelief. Honestly, I'm surprised she doesn't have dementia or something.

  "Hah? Old lady? And who might you be Brat?" The old lady asks as she turned around, she had a weird mask on, but I don't care about that right now. Then, I get up as I look at her with disbelief, "I thought all the locals and tourists were warned about this place?" I ask her with confusion as I narrow my brows, and she raises a brow from what I can guess.

  "Hah? Who do you take me for? I might be old, but I'm ahead of your league for sure Brat." She complains as she punched my head- that I clutch before I go to argue back, before she just turns and starts walking off.

  "DONT JUST WALK AWAY!!"

  ooo. as of now, I was leaned against my knees, before noticing the wisteria trees surrounding some... wait. Is that a house... WAS THAT THERE THIS WHOLE TIME?!

  "C'mon you brat!! Get in before I change my mind!!" The old lady orders me from the entrance to her small house. "Huh? WAIT!! DONT CLOSE THE DOOR!!" I immediately rush towards the woman's small home, where I let out a breath as the old lady goes over and takes a seat on the matted grounds, "C'mon brat, take a seat. Just take your shoes off. I just cleaned his place!" The woman complains, and I immediately oblige, before going over to her as she pats the ground in front of her, and I blink- but I sit on my knees as I look over at her with confusion.

  "So. You've actually managed to survive this entire month? Huh?" The old lady asks, and I blink in confusion from her words. "Uh... I'm not sure what you mean..." I tell her as I lean forward as I raise a brow from what she was talking about.

  "I've seen you fight against the creatures that should've been able to end you in mere seconds, yet you've managed to survive this entire month... your not bad kid." The old lady tells me- and I blink.

  "HAH?!"

  ooo. the woman, who I learned as Siri ( 😛 ), had told me all about how she watched me for the entire month I was in this forest... meaning I could have been able to at least get some shut eye... but no...

  "Then I'll take you under my wing. I'll train you with my swords skills so that you won't get yourself killed even with you with that devil fruit of yours. But you should be prepared for hell you damn brat." She tells me, after asking if I could stay for a while since it seems that these creatures don't seem to go near these wisteria plants. Maybe its from that odd scent that comes off of them?

I blink before letting a breath out, 'thank god... also does she expect me to be scared? The training's not going to be too bad.'

  one piece extras ;
ooo. its unknown for the reasons for why Siri lives in the forest(for now 😈)
ooo. momoko usually doesn't need much sleep, but even then, she was awake FOR A MONTH STRAIGHT
ooo. momoko has a pretty good amount of stamina currently, but she isn't inhuman
ooo. siri is based off of Urokodaki(tanjiro's mentor)!!

1000 words
──
sorixu_