84. Chapter eighty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.15.23

authors note ;
ooo. when i watched shindre's "backstory" i felt so bad for her ☹️

  ooo. we were heading up to the baths, well- me and nami were the ones who would take a bath while Usopp and Chopper were just walking with us too the baths. "You got Momoko with you! Cant you do this sort of thing by yourself Nami?" Usopp fears, i deadpan. "Usopp's right. I could be picking Dr. Hogback's super brilliant brain right now." Chopper sides with Usopp.

  "Yeah, yeah, just shut up and keep walking." Nami tells the two boys, who groan. I snap my head at them and give them a stern look, it was even like my eyes were glowing red. This causes the two boys to tense up, "you know what! We- we'll shut up!" Usopp sweats, and i huff before snapping my head forward. "That's better." I tell him, and he lets a breath out, Nami eyes me with amusement.

  ooo. as nami showers, i was in the bath tub. Nami was humming as she showers, "Y'know Nami, if you don't wanna bathe with just you and Momoko, maybe you should skip it all together." Usopp tells Nami, and i look over my shoulder at the doors to the bathe.

  "Maybe some of us dont wanna smell like zombies more than any longer than we have too! Stinky butts..." Nami barks back. "What would you know what our butts smell like anyways?!" Usopp complains, "yeah!" Chopper backs usopp up, and i gain a irk mark.

  "Dont make me take my sword and shove it up your-"

  "As soon as nighttime hits, we're out of here!" Nami interrupts me, "WHAT?!" Chopper and Usopp yell, and Usopp opens the doors enough to have is face be shown, "BUT AT NIGHT ITS SCARY EVEN IN THE DAY!" Usopp complains, but he gets hit directly by a bucket from me as i have a irk mark as i lean forward and turned towards the door, Usopp shuts the bath doors immediately.

  Nami dips into the bathe next to me as chopper and usopp give their complaints about leaving the mansion. "We're not any safer in here than out. You did take a look at this mansion, didn't you?" She questions, and i hum in agreement. The two boys freeze from where they were outside the bathroom. "No... what do you mean?" They ask in fear.

  "If my hunch about this place is correct, we're right in the middle of spook central. There are more zombies in this mansion than you can shake a stick at." Nami tells the two boys, "Nami's right." I add on. Me and Nami's words makes the two scream out in fear.

  "GET ME OUT OF HERE! I NEED MY BRAINS"

  "What i'm worried about is Dr. Hogback himself. He's lying too us, there's no doubt about it." Nami says, and i nod. "She's right, he's suspicious as hell. I don't care if you think he's some hero or whatever chopper, but he's untrustworthy, since what i assume is that these zombies are harmful, yet they haven't laid a finger on him, same with the strange creatures." I tell them as i look up at the ceiling, my nose catching a wiff of... cat? And a gross rotting smell, like shindre has laid on her... thats odd...

  "That's why we're going to make our escape when we have the chance. When we're finished here, we'll make a break for the coast." Nami plans, then there was a growling noise, and i perk up and i narrow my gaze at the sound of the growl. "You are very observant women..." the voice says, and Nami goes to stand, but i place a hand on her shoulder as i grab a robe that was left there along with a towel.

  I quickly put it on my body before looking down at her. "Stay there Nami." I tell her before flicking my gaze forward as i grab my sword that i had here. Then Nami's wrist is grabbed by something, and she gets pinned to the wall, and i take my sword. "Whoever the hell you are, let go of her!!" I bark at the force as it growls. I take the sword and i place it to wherever the person is.

  The voice talks about making Nami his bride or whatever, and i raise my sword as Nami looks to the side, i then kick wherever i think the voice is coming from, and i hear a pained noice meaning i kicked where i needed too. I pick up on the scent as i toss a towel to Nami, and i just take my sword and i run at wherever the man was, and he goes to escape.

  "Get over here you damn piece of shit!" I bark as i manage to grab hold of the man's hair, i then wrap my legs around whoever the person is and then i take my sword and thrust the handle down.

  I then hear a pained noise from the man, "Nami! I'll be back or whatever!" I order her as the man grabs me, and her eyes widen as she talks about me turning invisible. Meanwhile, me and the man go freefalling to the ground, and i take my sheathed sword and put it next to his neck, "IM GOING TO SEND YOU TOO HELL FOR PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON NAMI!" I tell him with shark teeth as the man lets out some kind of strangled yell as we land on the ground.

  The man managed to get out my hold as he ran away, but i still had his scent. I stand as i tighten the robe, i ignore it for now as i unsheathe my sword and i send a dangerous glare at the man. "I'm going to make you pay for touching Nami like that..." i tell him darkly as i start running at wherever the man was, i was utterly enraged for what he did.

  "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!" I bark as i run fastly after the scent. Eventually, i lost the scent from something, and so i had to unfortunately had to give in. "When i catch you... i'm going to skin you alive and then boil you..." i say harshly as i remember that one time that coward peeked and i almost killed him... i wish i did back then.

  When i returned, i found that the other three were gone, so i chalk it up as they went to leave for now. So i instead just grab some actual clothes. The clothes i put on is a purple colored tank top with a black skirt, of course i wear shorts underneath them, and then i just wear my other usual articles of clothing.

I unsheathe my sword, a shadow appears behind me. "I'll find you invisible man and skin you alive."

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko has a hate for the invisible man now after what he did to nami

1180 words
──
sorixu_