110. Chapter one hundred and ten

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.28.23

authors note ;
ooo. last chapter with ace still alive 🤧
ooo. these characters are based on demon slayer characters 😙

  ooo. on a island known as Wisteria Island- was three boys in the back of a home that looked somewhat like a house you'd see in Wano- the three of them were working out with enthusiasm.

  One of the three boys was one with burgundy brown hair that was shorter than his ears, he had cherry red eyes, he was about 16 years old, he also wore a pair of Hanafuda Earrings.

  There was another boy with short blonde faded into a honey brown that was in a bowlcut looking shape that looked kinda like noddles, he had honey brown eyes.

  The last one, was a tough boy that had a pig looking mask over his face, so it was hard to see what his face looked like, but he most definitely was a man due to him not having a womans torso( aka he aint got boobies )he wore the same looking pants as the other two- he was extremely hot headed due to him yelling at the blonde, threatening said blonde with a fight- making the blonde bark that.

  "FIGHT ME MONICHI'!!" He yells, probably calling the blonde the wrong name from how he acted. "MY NAME IS ZENITSU!! GET THAT RIGHT!!" Zenitsu yells back with a point at the pig-wearing mask. The both of them get in a fight- well a one sided fight, considering Zenitsu was running away more so.

  The burgundy haired boy jumps infront of the pig mask wearing man as Zenitsu hides behind the burgundy boy as he barks at the guy with a point. "Inosuke! Dont attack Zenitsu!!" The boy complains, "yeah!! Listen to Tanjiro!!" Zenitsu argues.

  "I AINT SCARED OF YOU!! FIGHT ME!!"

  The three were too busy with their talking to notice one Momoko falling her way, and just as Tanjiro got the two separated, Momoko goes crashing onto him, dust being thrown into a dust cloud, the three boys were all caught off guard. Tanjiro coughs out as he sits up, then- his eues widen at the sight of Momoko's imjured self, the three boys were absolutely gagged.

  "H-HAH?! A WOMAN CAME FALLING FROM THE SKY?!" Zenitsu yells in shock, "A ENEMY!! I'LL FIGHT HER!!" Inosuke threatens, "DONT YOU THINK ABOUT IT PIG HEAD!!" Zenitsu barks back.

  Tanjiro sees her injured self as she was in pain, "she's hurt!! Hold on miss!! Let me go get you help!" Tanjiro panics as he helps her out, but she was knocked unconscious. "AHHH!! IS SHE GOING TO DIE?!" Zenitsu freaks as Tanjiro runs inside to get her some help, he comes to a slide on the wood floors as she slams a door open to the med bay as there was some other patients, but there were also three little girls with butterfly pins in different sizes as they also had different hairstyles.