57. Chapter fifty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.01.23

authors note ;
ooo. i hate potatoes

ooo. we all had wide eyes, usopp was gagged, "You bastard!!" Sanji yells as he goes to attack the guy, then- the guy goes to zap sanji, which happens, then the electricity goes to me, and i manage to evade it.

My eyes widen at the sight of sanji, "Sanji!!" Nami shouts, then the three of us go to sanji who wasnt awake. "Sanji?!" I say in worry as i look at his state, usopp had tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Sanji! Get up please!" Usopp begs, i look up at the guy with ridiculously long ears, i stand up- my arm out. "Usopp! Nami! Take care of sanji for now!" I exclaim and i place a hand on my sword hilt.

"I can barely feel his heart beat!" Usopp exclaims- and i narrow my eyes at the man who sits on the railing, nami looks fearful. The unknown man laughs, "what a foolishly angry man. If i brought me here today pain and destruction, it would've been the first thing you felt." The man says.

I narrow my gaze at the man, ready to take my sword out and attack- but i cant help but feel a bit nervous- of course i rid of it. "Then why are you here enel?" Godfall says- and i tighten my grip on my sword handle. 'This bastard's enel?' I think irritated. "Hello... it has been 6 years, my former god." Enel says with a grin.

Usopp cries out, "what have you done?! You- you killed our sanji! Its useless! No pulse! I wish chopper was here! He'd know what to do!" Usopp says as he holds sanji.

Usopp continues to shout out sanji's name as tears bubble down his face- i grit my teeth, eyeing enel angerly. "Hold on usopp! Your checking his right side for a heart beat! The left side is where his heart is!" Nami exclaims- i gain a irk mark, i look over my shoulder at usopp. "YOU MORON!!" I shout at him.

"YAHHH!! He's alive!! Back from the dead!" Usopp exclaims, and i huff as i go back to being focused on enel in front of me. "But he's still not well! Look at him!" Nami responds. "NOOO!!! YOU CANT DIE AGAIN!! I NEED YOU HERE!!" Usopp cries out, and i gain a irk mark. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! HES NOT GOING TO DIE!! HE'S TOO STRONG FOR SHIT LIKE THAT!!" I bark at usopp.

I then look forward as i go back to glaring at enel, "enel..." godfall says darkly- sweating, and i am a bit nervous deep down considering lighting and clouds dont get along very well- since clouds attract lightning- im shocked i didn't get electrocuted back there instead of sanji.