13. chapter thirteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.26.23

authors note ;
ooo. i changed the events of this story just a tad bit for what i have planned out for momoko just so ya' know

  ooo. as i stand their and think of what this 'time has come' means by mr.0, his words bring me back, "we're about to begin our most important operation. Details will follow after you reach alabasta. Wait for my orders." Mr.0 says, my brows furrow just a tad, 'alabasta? That's vivi's home, right? Then that means that crocodile is involved with something in alabasta... but what... hm- whatever his involvement with alabasta, it gives me a bad feeling...' I think over mr.0's words, suddenly- their was some bird thing and some otter thing at the window- my eyes blink in confusion.

  Thankfully i was out of their gaze and i was near a small closet- quietly i get in, apparently the creature's didn't see me nor hear me get into that closet so its seems my cover should still be safe. "huh? What are they?" Sanji asks, and i cant tell what was going on due to the fact the doors of the closet are  closed and i don't have my strong sence of smell to help me have a bit of an idea of what is going on... but i am able to hear a bit of what seems to be someone unsheathing something. "Mr.3? What's going on?" I hear mr.0's transponder snail say.

  "Oh- uh... it's nothing" sanji says, then their was gunfire- making my eyes widen, 'Gunfire?! I should help sanji... but my cover... also- i might be able to be fine with my devil fruit and just let the bullets go through me... but i'd rather not... even still- i hope sanji will be okay...' i have a hard time deciding which option i should do but it'd be safer if i keep my cover up, i'd rather not be on a warlord's target list so soon.

  I hear a bit of sanji saying things though tge gunfire is too loud for me to make it out what he's saying exactly, then the gunfire ceases its rein, making me let out a quiet sigh of relief, "-so, you're tryin' to kill me..." i hear sanji say though i wish i could see what what happening, "im telling you..." i hear sanji say before the gunfire returns, only for it to stop; "-to stop that!" I hear sanji say, "you jumbo-sized chicken!" Sanji shouts just before the sound of something's bone's get cracked making me wince from the painful cracking instead of a peaceful one... 'oooh- that gota hurt...'

  "Hey?! Whats goin' on? What did i just hear?!" I hear mr.0's transporter snail say, "oh, uhh, no! It aint- i mean, it's nothing! Its just... that damn straw hat was still alive, its okay though; i finished him off" I hear sanji lie... though not the best, but it seems to be at least something, i carefully open the door of the closet carefully as i tense from the sight of the defeated animals.