69. Chapter sixty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.04.23

authors note ;
ooo. im sorry i made momoko weak in water 7 but its just cause i suck at writing fight scenes, but i promise she'll fight soon and have her moment

  ooo. i just ignore the pain in my head to instead focus on whatever is going to happen next, i see that the drawbridge was falling down now, "Hey robin! Momoko! We'll save you no matter what!!" Luffy shouts out as he stretches his legs- i just sigh out before glaring at spaunda, 'usually i dont like killing people... but if i get my hands on that bastards neck... i'll make him feel the pain that he made robin feel with his teasing.'

The drawbridge stops for a moment, and i gain a irk mark because it was probably the marine's fault.

"Alright, move it. As long as i got CP9 here, im practically invincible- hm? What? What the hell is it?" Spaunda asks franky, regarding his glare. Franky then holds up... the blue prints for pluton... which makes my mouth go agape slightly as i look at franky with shock. "Is that- no! It cant be!! Those aren't the real blueprints for pluton!!" Spaunda exclaims in disbelief- franky grins.

"Oh their real. Don't believe me? Lucci, kaku, you guys can tell- right?" Franky asks as he shows the blueprints, to which both kaku and lucci's eyes show realization. "Suppose we should've seen this coming. It you can hide soda and weapons in your body, you can hide blueprints just as easily." Kaku says.

"So they are real?! Their really real?!" Spaunda stutters, "of course they are you dumbass? Not only are you ugly, but your also stupid." I tell spaunda irritably- and spaunda looks at me with enragment. Spaunda goes to reaches his hand out, "nico robin. I gotta admit the rumors i heard about you is as wrong as can be. While the government was dragging us to this crap hole, i realize that you aren't the monster that isn't going to use the ancient weapon. I know the shipwrights from water 7 have been passing these blueprints from generation to generation. But we're not doing it to revive a weapon. Hey- spaunda, the reason why tom and iceberg risked their life to protect this..." franky claims.

"Just give me the blueprints!" Spaunda says with impatience, "if a ancient weapon fell into the hands of some power hungry dumbass like you, who knows what might happen. In other words- the shipwrights passed this down to create a possible counter measure against another weapon. Now i agree that robin's a dangerous woman, as long as people like you are around- even if you have the best intentions, her knowledge may still be used to wreck havoc onto the entire world. But now, she's got friends who are willing to risk their lives to make sure that never happens. And i think their up to the job, so im making a bet. Now that everything's gone to hell- i have to get a little creative if im going to uphold the wishes of the original architects." Franky states.