50. Chapter fifty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.05.23

authors note ;
ooo. holy hell already 50 chapters 😭

  ooo. we were slowly approaching the stone thing, and usopp looks at us, "so, what do we do?" Usopp asks, "lets go with... spears!" Luffy says- and i gain a irk mark, "I SAID WE'RE NOT DOING SPEARS!!" I shout at him, "But it sounds fun!" Luffy whines, "BECAUSE SPEARS I HATE IT!!" I shout, "but we're already on it" luffy says, and i see that he was right, and i sag my shoulders, before looking at him

  "If i get impalled by it or something, luffy... I'M GOING TO COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND KILL YOU MYSELF!!" I bark at him, "Dont worry my darling! I'll protect you~!!" Sanji says with heart eyes- and i sigh, "fine... spears it is" i say, "will you protect me sanji?" Usopp says as he flutters his lashes, "HELL NO!!" Sanji snaps at usopp with shark teeth- making him frown- and we head into the tunnel of spears, and it was dark, i decide to stick my journal in my bag that i borrowed from nami before this all went down.

  "Driver, would you mind not shutting your eyes?" Sanji tells usopp, who cracks his eyes open, "its just as dark with them open!" Usopp whines- and i just ignore him, "hey guys! What if this is just one of those games?" Luffy asks, and i raise a brow.

  "Like a what?" Usopp asks, "You know, if you pick the right door then you get a prize! But if you pick the wrong one..." luffy says, and i just gain a irk mark. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Usopp shrieks with shark teeth at luffy, "did you hit your head or something?!" I bark accusingly at luffy, "i dont think so?" He says- and i just deadpan irritably.

  We were arguing, and luffy brings up us falling off the island, yeah- like that will ever happen, "are you- RAHHHH!! WATERFALL!!!" I shriek as we go flying, and we all start screaming as we fall down, and i instinctively grab whoever was closet to me- which happens to me sanji, "YEAHHAHWHEHABEHEHEHEH!!!!" I scream, "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!" Me and usopp yell.

  Sanji's eyes turn to hearts, and we fall down on the water which makes a large splash, and we all had water from the splash. "Momoko-chwan~..." sanji says with beating hearts in his eyes, and i just turn to the back of the crow and lean against it as i hold my mouth as i realized that we were really high up. Luffy was laughing- but i ignore him. Sanji starts kicking him, usopp said something but i ignore it.

  "THATS BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD TO MAKE A STORY TO SCARE US!! MOMOKO-CHAN COULD'VE BEEN HURT YOU FOOL!!" Sanji yells as he kicks luffy, "I was scared! I thought i was a goner too!! Hehe!!" Luffy laughs, and sanji ignites his cigarette, and he has a small nose bleed. ( basically, this is what sanji's thoughts were: 'momoko-chan... hejehehehhsbehwbe~!!!' ) sanji takes a seat at the drivers seat, as he rubs his nosebleed away.