85. Chapter eighty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.16.23

authors note ;
ooo. just pretend that luffy & the others would've mentioned momoko in the mix

ooo. i walk around the odd looking mansion that most likely has zombies and whatnot. I had a tight hold on my sword handle tightly, trying to pick up on where that invisible man was at so that i can have revenge for Nami. 'When i catch you... when i catch you...' i gain a dark shadow of hate of the man.

If i wasn't one too kill people, i would've sliced his throat for what he's done to Nami. I find myself roaming around who knows where, i ignore the odd paintings on the walls, i can't really pick up on the three's scents considering the thick walls, eventually i found myself outside... dont ask how... okay? In any case, i just walk wherever my feet took me wherever they felt like, of course i still had plans on making sure that bastard will pay... oh i'll make him pay alright...

  I find that it was raining, messing up my sense of smell worse than before, making me purse my lips in a bother as i was annoyed now. Then, i hear the chime of a bell off in the distance at the mansion, and i look over my shoulder at it as i feel as though something was going to go down. "What the hell is with this island?" I mumble as i go ahead and start walking, and i hide behind a tree as i hear the sound of moaning and footsteps.

  I look over my shoulder at some strange looking people who looked like they should be dead, which causes my brows to furrow, 'are these the so called  zombies the other three were talking about?' I eye the zombies sharply as i look at the zombies from behind the tree lines. I let a breath out from my nose, i look at some dirt. "Oh screw me..." i mumble as i grab one of the zombies, before getting away from the other zombies before...

  ooo. i walk as zombie like as i could, i might've had to mug it... whatever, i have to say that i was bothered now since i smell like dead person... i guess that's good since I'm playing as a dead person, or a zombie? Their dead, right? So technically them being dead = being a zombie... must be. Anyways, i was just moving with the crowd, walking like a zombie as we enter the same gates as i did earlier. Then... they put up a disco ball and they begin to... dance?! I guess i have to go along with... i raise my arm with the other zombies.

  "Raise from your grave and raise your arms, it's fiesta time!! Bring those pirates to the ground, nab them and drag through the grind! Ground them ground them too the grind!! Everyone get inside!! Ground them ground them too the grind!! Zombie time!! Ground them ground them too the grind!! Everyone its zombie time!! Ground them ground them too the grind!! Everyone its zombie time!! Ground them ground them too the grind!! Zombie night!!" The zombies, me, and some of the creatures all sing out.

  Honestly... its kind of a banger, yeah its a song about grinding me and my friends too the ground, but i gotta admit, these dead people sure know whats up. "And i was like, "we didn't bite her" and still, they fought us and left us head down into the ground." One zombie gossips sassily, and he gains groans of agreement. "Mmhm, like if your going to beat us, the very least you can do is be nice about it." A zombie replies, and some other zombies snap their fingers. "Preach brother." A zombie groans.

  'Oh yeah... they know whats up.' I nod like a zombie would to be as i hum in a zombie way, i'm a amazing zombie, honestly- if i were a actual zombie, i'd probably be the best zombie out there, that's for sure.

  ooo. i was walking with the rest of the zombies, and honestly i was getting so god damn bored... after the singing and whatnot, it's been so boring, is this all zombies do? Walk around and groan and trying to crush pirates like me and my friends into the ground?... their a bit... bland? Or boring? I dont know. Anyways, off in the distance there's crashing, and then my nose picks up on the same scent as the man who i want to boil in acid for what he did too Nami, which causes me to have my eyes fire up as i stop what i was doing.

I crack my neck, catching the attention of the other zombies, i unsheathe my sword. "I'm going to make him pay..." i say darkly as i speed off to beat that bastard as i say profanities in hate as i run after the man. "RAHHH YOU INVISIBLE BASTARD!!" I bark as i run like the flash towards whoever the man is. "I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY!!" I yell as i run faster than i ever have with my sword ready.

"I'LL BOIL YOU IN ACID BEFORE-"

( you dont wanna know what she said 🙂 )

I see a man who was walking, and he had the same exact scent of the man who i hope to pay for his actions, and i tighten my grip on my sword. "Hey... you bastard..." i say darkly, and the man stops as he turns to me, his brows raise in shock. I have a dark shadow appear behind me with a sharp gaze, i raise my sword and point it at the man. "I hope your ready to live your last day... you invisible bastard." I say as i go ahead and run at the man.

"Rising dust cloud" i say and i go ahead and release several slashes above myself from below the man, my gaze sharp and dark. Then i start to just slash wherever, "GAH!! YOU UGLY MAN!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY NAMI?!" I shout harshly with shark teeth in anger.

"IM GOING TO SHANK YOU!!"

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko is probably gonna be by herself for a while 😍

1055 words
──
sorixu_