35. chapter thirty-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.22.23

authors notes ;
ooo. i got wriothesley 😽
ooo. im actually secretly gege 😻

  ooo. as that memory fades, i crouch as i could barely keep standing, i hid my face in my hands from the tears, my lips quiver as my shoulders shake, "t-toji" i whimper as i rub my tears, and i begin crying- and even though toji told me too move on, its hard. After all, he was there for me, and was more of a parent than that woman could ever be, after all- she only loves her children when their useful to her.

  I rub my over flowing tears with the back of my fists, which were clenched. "Why- why does it hurt so much" i whimper as my legs shake, and im on my knees as i have tears drip onto the floor. "It hurts- so much!! Why-! Why'd you have to die! Toji!!" I whimper as i cry, my teeth gritted as i sob, my shoulders shaking as i hold my mouth with my hand, my tears wetting the ground beneath me, even falling on some of the tulips that seemed to somehow still be alive.

I bite my lip as i swallow my tears, and once again, i feel as though toji was here- his hand on my head which still had my hat on. "Dont cry." He would say gently, and i bite my lip harder, "but..." i sniffle as my lips tremble slightly, "even if you feel like breaking down, and crying. What's done is done, you must move forward. Even if it feels like you cant, and you can only cry and grieve- you cant let your tears keep you in one place, the world doesn't work like that." I look over my shoulder, and it was like he was here- just like earlier, and he was smiling down at me.

My lips quiver, and my head lowers- and even if i want to cry- i know that those words are true, and that i need to move on. I grit my teeth before letting out a breath, and i rub the last bit of my tears away, and i use my arms to push myself up, and i look at the tulips again, "goodbye... toji..." i choke on my words before turning around and walking away from the home i shared with toji for 3 years.

ooo. it was dark out, and the stars were in the sky, and i see monoma in the distance, a smirk on his lips. I walk towards him- and i take notice of luffy, chopper, nami, and usopp on the sidelines, i walk over to the four of them, and luffy had some meat in his mouth, nami comes and wraps me in a hug, taking me aback slightly. "Nami?" I question her, and she pulls back. "Are you going to be okay, momoko?" She says worriedly. I hum before nodding, a small smile on my lips, "I'll be fine. Dont worry, i fought him 3 years ago, dont worry." I smile to relieve nami.

She nods reluctantly, and chopper pokes my leg, and i look down to his worried look. "Are you sure?" He questions, a bit worried. I crouch to his height, i take my hat off and hand it too him, "Chopper, i'll be fine. Take care of my hat, will you?" I smile as he nods and takes my hat. "I'll root for you! Back here of course..." i stand as usopp sweats, though i can tell he was slightly worried for me, and i nod. Luffy continues eating, "Good luck!" He says as he eats, i deadpan with a irk mark before sighing.

"Come on! Your not afraid are you?" Monoma challenges, a cocky smile on. I turn to him- a frown on my lips. His friends that were dicks from what i could remember. Nami frowns in distatse, and i walk towards monoma, "Lets get this over with! You might've beat me last time, but i've gotten stronger!!" Monoma brags cockily, i just stare at him. Angerily, and i might not kill him, but i most definitely wont let him copy toji's work and get away with it.

Monama swallows a bit, just slightly sweating from my stare, because even if he's gotten stronger, i too have gotten stronger, after all- he lost too me, even without me having my devil fruit back then- and not only that, but my devil fruit is a logia, which is known to be the rarest type of devil fruit. I take my sword, before tossing it to the side- making nami, usopp, and chopper a bit caught off guard. "Momoko? What are you doing?!" The three of them question, and i look over my shoulder at them.

"If I'm going to fight monoma, i'll do it with my own two hands." I explain before looking back over, and they seem to understand with some worry in their sents. Monoma smirks, and monoma runs forward, and i dodge beneath him- since i was planning on not using my devil fruit in this either.

  Then- he goes to kick me in my face, and i crouch before grabbing him by his leg and throwing him over my shoulder, and he lands on his back harshly. And then, he gets up before grabbing me by my leg, but i spin my torso, before taking my other leg and slamming it in his cheek, and he lets go of my leg as he back up with his hand as he holds his cheek.

"GO MOMOKO!!" I hear luffy beam with stars in his eyes, and i also take notice of chopper doing the same, then- monoma runs forward, his teeth gritted, "You might've beat me last time, but i wont lose to some woman!!" He yells, and i grit my teeth, and i dodge him. "I dont give a crap!!" I shout, before slamming my fist in his gut, and he stumbles as he has some blood as he coughs it out, he kneels as he holds his gut with his hand.

  He then runs forward, and he throws punches, which i dodge fluidity under each swing from the left to right- and repeat. I manage to jump in the air high enough as i backflip and send a kick to the back of his head that he dodges, and i land as i jump away, then i go under each swing, and as he has a opening, i send him a harsh and strong uppercut where he stubbles back, and then- i kick him in his face, where some saliva and blood splat out, and he stumbles back onto his ass like those years ago

I stand in front of him with my fists clenched, "You... you are one of the most pathetic men i have ever met!! You cant dare call yourself as a writer! Because being a writer, is something you have to put your heart in!! Toji would spend days, just to make a story!! Yet you so easily copied toji's work!! You can never call yourself one!! Your absolutely pathetic! And that about me being a woman and stuff... i couldnt give a crap about that! I don't care if i need to write a story about a woman marrying or stuff, because i dont care!! So you can call me whatever you want, but i wont let you disrespect toji, or his writing!!" I shout, my hands clenched as i glare down at the pathetic man

Then, suddenly- before i could even tell- i feel something stabbing my side, and i pause as my eyes were wide, and i look down, and i see monoma with a small dagger logged into my side, and i feel the familiar blood stream down my side of my lip. "Momoko!!!" I hear my 4 other crewmates shout in worry, and monoma takes it out, and i grit my teeth before coughing some blood up, and even if i was bleeding- i refused to fall to my knees in front of monoma.

"I wont... kneel... in front of a scum like you...." I comment before my world goes dark...

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko's favorite flower is a tulip, along with her caregiver, toji
ooo. momoko refuses to kneel in front of someone like monoma
ooo. although momoko misses her caregiver, she has to move forward in life, since life dosent just stay still

2322 , words
──
gaxqu