83. Chapter eighty three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.15.23

authors note ;
ooo. i have so much time today to post chapters 🧚🏻‍♀️

  ooo. what came up was a woman with sickly pale skin, stitches, purple eyes that look like she had a lobotomy done on her- which i have a feeling she did, she had blonde hair that was cut around chin length, she wore a outfit that reminded me of the rich women on storytelling island, she also had a stack of plates in her hands.

  "Welcome." She says, earning screams from the three behind me, their eyes nearly popping from their eye sockets along with them having snake like tongues.

  "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6." She says as she throws plates at usopp, so he got the hits of them. "This crazy! This woman is throwing plates at me!!" Usopp complains, i blink as i was gagged. "7." she says, throwing the plates. "WHY ARE YOU ONLY ATTACKING ME?!" Usopp complains. "Why you ask? Because you alone are not allowed to enter the mansion. You three are just fine though." She explains as she points at me, Nami, and Chopper- making me blink. "Uh, i'm confused." The three of us say.

  "Now you, you get out! 8,9!!" She tells Usopp and goes back to throwing two more plates at him, "I DONT GET IT!" He complains. I switch my gaze over to the woman, my hand resting on my swords hilt. Usopp lays down in pain, "stop it! That's enough!" A voice rings out, and the three of us snap our heads to the direction of the voice, my hand ever so ready to take it out and attack. "What?!" Nami exclaims in disbelief. "Please!! Nothing scary!" Chopper pleas.

  The large doors that lead to the mansion creek open, and a man exits the doors and approches us. Usopp sits up in pain, "hope he doesn't throw plates." Usopp says in pain. "We can make a exception just this once, cant we shindre? Forgive me if we startled you, you must excuse her, you see she was once engaged to a wealthy man but to test his love she shot 10 plates from his cherished dining set, sadly he then called off the engagement. Cast out of her home and disgrace, she has become my personal servent with a boundless plate grudge." The man explains.

  I hum as i realize why she had done it since Usopp was a guy and he wasn't Chopper who was a reindeer. But as the man explains- i cant help but feel something was off with the man and her, and plus, she looked like she got a lobotomy done on her and this guy's had something to do with her, since he referred her as 'my'. "Yeah i don't really care." Usopp tells straight forward as he stands next to us now.

  "And as you may have already summarized, i am the long missing famous Dr. Hogback! A genius in the eyes of many!!"

  "10!" Shindre exclaims as she proceeds to throw the last plate at usopp, causing him to fall backwards. I ignore him, "hey shindre! We went over this! I said he can come inside! When you don't listen too me then i look like a fool in front of our guests." Hogback tells shindre, and i purse my brows as i eye the back of him as he gets nervous about shindre's stare.

  "I wish every last plate in this world would disappear."

  "I GOT IT!! YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY IT!! I ALREADY EXPLAINED, DIDNT I?!" Hogback shouts in return, i deadpan as my brows twitch as i stare at the guy, 'this guy is... something...' chopper was sparkling. "Chopper, thats who your talking about?" Usopp asks as he gets up. "Dr. Hogback!!" Chopper says in wonder, "doesn't look like a genius too me." Nami retorts, "SHUT UP NAMI!!" Chopper shouts back, and i give him a stern gaze, "i mean... dont talk like that about Dr. Hogback!" He exclaims, and i nod.

  "Fine. I'll make a exception this once. All four of you may enter, we'll continue this conversation inside. Follow me." Shindre tells us as she goes inside herself. "There you have it, make yourselves at home." Dr. Hogback tells us. "I still don't know why she hated me so much, but whatever, guess at least we get to go in now." Usopp says, "anythings better than that creepy forest." Nami says as we enter the mansion.

  ooo. we were inside the dining room now, "flosflosflosflos!! Its quite rare for me too receive guests. But my you certainly are filthy, did you take a stressful trip?" Dr. Hogback questions, from his seat at the dining table. "Well, yes. But its sort of a long story, we uh..." Nami trails off, "go ahead Nami! I can talk about doctor stuff later." Chopper gives Nami the go ahead, i eye shindre, more specifically all the stitches, i do have to say is that she's pretty, in a lobotomized type of way.

  "Well, we got separated from Momoko, and we ended up having to fight some zombies in the forest and we ran away to take shelter here." Nami explains, i still was confused on what she meant by zombies. "Zombies huh?" Dr. Hogback responds.

  "We also came across monsters that were straight out of a horror story!" Usopp exclaims, "I handled the monsters though after getting separated." I comment with a slight shrug of my shoulders. "So these beasts were chasing you and fighting you were they? And yet you all still made it here in one piece( ONE PIECE 🏴‍☠️ )that's quite impressive." Dr. Hogback says, then Chopper asks about a autograph, which he's rewarded, and then when Chopper asked to see his lab, he got threatened.

  This causes me to furrow my brows at his reaction to something like asking to visit a lab. 'Alright... something isn't right about this guy...' i eye Dr. Hogback suspiciously. Shindre proceeds to place the flan for Dr. Hogback on the table next to him. "AHH!! COME ON SHINDRE!! CANT YOU AT LEAST PUT THE FLAN ON A PLATE?! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!" Dr. Hogback yells at shindre with his jaw dropped.

"I wish every last plate would disappear."

"flosflosflosflos! Well this sorta thing was bound to happen, so rest assured i always quite admit at keeping the table cloth clean." Dr. Hogback apologies, "i'll eat it then." Usopp and chopper say before sucking the flan up like a kirby would do, causing me to gain a irk mark. "YOU COULD AT LEAST USE A SPOON YOU IDIOTS!!" Nami barks at them with shark teeth. "Boys are such idiots..." i glower, Nami hums as she nods her head. "Their species are doomed one of these days." She replies.

"Your bath is prepared for you. Since your all filfthy, you should take one before you go too bed." She tells us, i look up at her. "I forgot to ask you, but there's someone who came to this island before us. This may seem crazy but have you seen a skeleton roaming around today?" Usopp asks, and Dr. Hogback stops his licking, i flick my attention over to him. "A skeleton?..." he says.

"yeah, he has a afro and is in a really good mood for a dead guy. Course even for this place, it'd still be weird too see a skeleton walking around here in this place. So you sure he didn't come by?" Usopp asks, and Dr. Hogback was heavily sweating, making me suspicious more so than before as his sweat drips onto the table. "Never seen him." Dr. Hogback says in a obvious lie.

"Alright then, its no big deal." Usopp retorts, i narrow my gaze at Dr. Hogback.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko holds lots of suspicion towards Dr. Hogback
ooo. momoko sees shindre as someone who looked like she was lobotomized(she kinda was ngl)

1334 words
──
sorixu_