53. Chapter fifty-three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.16.23

authors note ;
ooo. sorry for the long update

  ooo. i stare at the sky knight with confusion, "HES GOD?! SO IF WE BEAT THE CRUD OUT OF THIS GUY THEN OUR JOB HERE IS DONE?!" Luffy shouts, and i gain a irk mark from luffy's conclusion, "NO GENIUS!! HOW'D YOU GET THAT OUT OF WHATS HE SAYING?!" Usopp shouts, I eye irritably at luffy.

  "Would both of you loudmouths pipe down?!" Nami shouts to the three of us, and i eye the two boys annoyed. "Now does anyone recall what no lands log said about the city of gold?" Nami asks, "I do! Its a city of gold!" Luffy yells, and i angerly chuck my shoe at him, and it hits him right on his head, and luffy falls to his back.

I grumble as i place my hand back on the log, "i think he wrote about south birds and a giant gold bell, course there could be a lot more." Sanji says, and luffy sits up as he holds his head- pouting at me. "The last thing he wrote in the log before he died was something odd, it's something i cant figure out, even when seeing this island. It says the city of gold is in the skull's right eye." Robin explains, and i eye nami. "Thats it, check it out. I matched up robin's map of jaya with the old skypiea map we found at the ship wreck." Nami says as she grabs a map, and we all get up and move over to nami.

"Of course this isnt exact, and there maybe be some incorrect overlap, but when you match up the location of cricket's house with the part we found, this is what jaya looked like 400 years ago!" Nami says as she lines it up, and we look at it. "Neat! Its a skull!!" Luffy comments with amazement, "it is a skull!" Chopper says, 'i remember stuff like this when i was a kid.' I eye the paper as it makes a shape of a skull.

"Well?" Nami asks with a smirk, luffy grins with excitement, "way to go nami-san!" Sanji says, "we did it!" Chopper exclaims. "Nice going nami!" I grin as i place my hands on my hips, "okay... but where in the skulls right eye?" Usopp questions, "im betting right here" nami says as she points to some structure drawn on the paper. "Its the one structure that's actually inside the eye, and no one's found it yet, because all the people whose tried, we're the one with both maps." Nami adds on as she points at usopp's nose.

"Of course, we must be lucky pirates." Usopp says, zoro had his hands on his hips. "That makes sense." Zoro says, and i eye him. "PIRATE TREASURE!!" Luffy shouts, right in my ear- making me gain a irk mark, "PIRATE TREASURE!!" Chopper repeats, i snap my head at luffy. "ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME DEAF?!" I shout with shark teeth.