75. Chapter seventy-five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.05.23

authors note ;
ooo. water 7 in this story feels shorter than skypiea (in terms of writing)
ooo. marine ford is fast approaching ☺️

( third person )

  ooo. there were two men, and they watch momoko and paulie's interactions together as momoko and him talk about something that was happening, and their jaw drops. "There's another woman... who couldve seen this coming..." the train station keepers watch as paulie and momoko's fingers brush- though paulie runs off as he was telling her something about 'pervert' stuff. "Now the dots connect! That orange haired woman was crying because she learned about pauline and the other woman's relationship!! And paulie was correcting her!! It all makes sense now!!" The two men gossip.

( momoko's pov )

  I look over at the men who were eyeing me, and i blink as i look perplexed. "What in the world are those men yapping about??" I mumble underneath my breath.

  ooo. it was breakfast- and we sit at the table with exception of sanji and robin- who were standing, and zoro who was sitting down on the ground. "I don't get it. The franky family really wrecked up the place" zoro says- referring to the fact that there wasn't a single mention of the franky family's fight.

  "Maybe your grandpa? Like he pulled some strings and told the government that they were just innocent bystanders?" Sanji suggests, i just keep eating my donuts. "Nah, its too complicated for him." Luffy shoots down the idea, "yeah! What luffy said!" Nami and chopper say at once.

  "At any rate thats good for them, obviously we're criminals. But i would hate if any of them got wrapped into this mess and their lives are ruined." Sanji says as he smokes, zoro flips through the newspaper.

  "Good thing then cause there's plenty about us. A declaration of war on the world government, i guarantee our bounty's going to go through the roof after this." Zoro grins, ans chopper shrieks in glee, i snap my head at him. "Oh my gosh! Does that finally mean i'll get a bounty?!" Chopper shrieks in excitement, "probably." I say with a shrug- i definitely will, due to the fact i was not on only one pirate crew with ace, but i was also affiliated with whitebeard as well.

  "Mine's going to be a big one this time. A bright star appears." Sanji says with a grin, nami snaps her head at him with a shadow and shark teeth. "WHY ARE YOU EXCITED?! THIS IS TERRIBLE NEWS!!" Nami shouts. "Wonder about my bounty. I was technically a non-official whitebeard pirate, and i was on ace's first crew as well." I hum as i hold my chin.