120. Chapter one hundred and twenty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.02.24

authors note ;
ooo. im cooking with toji 😈
ooo. last chapter of her past with the Whitebeard Pirates and Ace ☹️

ooo. before I knew it, Another year had passed by, leaving it been 2 years of knowing Ace and having created the Spade Pirate crew, and all was fine, Ace was his usual self, I continued using my amazing skills to trick the Marines into thinking I'm innocent. Yada yada. Now, we found ourselfs on a island, and a bit of a distance away, there was a Fishman, who I recognized as a Warlord called Jinbei, where me along with the others were behind Ace, "hey big guy. I bet you can get me in touch with whitebeard!" Ace exclaims to the guy, and I eye Ace, 'DOES THIS MORON WANT A DEATH WISH?! THIS IS A GOD DAMN WARLORD!! IT WAS ALREADY STUPID ENOUGH TO WANT TO ATTACK KAIDO!!' I yell internally as I was shooting daggers at Ace.

"You might be right. But you'd still lose that bet. Maybe I could introduce ya' but I wont."

"Captain!! Do you realize that's Jinbei?!" Saber tells Ace, "oh yeah? The warlord? Beating him may bring us some prestige then." Ace says, making me more irritated. "PRESTIGE IS WORTHLESS IF YOU GET YOUR ASS KILLED!!" I bark at Ace, but I'm ignored.

"I'm a lone pirate. I'm not apart of Whitebeard's crew. But- I owe him one, so let's see what you got!" Jinbe responds, and Ace just goes ahead and starts a fight with Jinbei.

ooo. i was watching the two men fight with irritation at their tom foolery, they've been fighting for 5 days... 5 DAYS!! HOW LONG DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE!!

"Man, how long have they been fighting?" Mido of the men asks in worry, "5 days... 5 STUPID DAYS!! ACE IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF HIS STUBBORNNESS!!" I bark as I point at Ace, "5 days?" One of them asks, I don't pay attention to whoever said it.

"Stop it! Your both going to die! Knock it off!" Saber tells Ace as he stumbles back with a heavy breath, "men are so stubborn..." I grumble as I watch both of them pass out, and I sigh out annoyed as I head over to Ace as some of them panic. "He'll live-" I go to say before seeing the one and only Moby Dick that belonged to Whitebeard appear, even with the fog I can tell it was that particular ship.

"Actually. I take that back."

"What the hell is that?" Katsu asks in weary, "I heard one of you boys have made it your life's mission to see me dead." My jaw drops as I was on my knees next to Ace.