49. Chapter fourty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.05.23

authors note ;
ooo. holy crap 49 chapters how tf 😭

  ooo. we were still on the river, "i really hope connis is alright, you know she's going to have hell to pay when the white barray's catch up with her and it's our own stupid fault. She'd be okay if she didn't help up, and i don't know if she should trust that sky night, he gives me the creeps" usopp says, and i shrug, "Hm, he seems pretty trustworthy, something just tells me that he's hiding something, but its pretty good and not a bad one" i comment as i lean against the seating next to sanji.

  "He's pretty old, but he doesn't seem that bad of a guy" luffy says- and i deadpan. "There's no other choice. I wanna protect her, but its not like we could've brought her along with us, and i have momoko-chan to protect as well." Sanji says, and i wave his words off, "well, she probably is in less danger without us" usopp says, "she'll be fine." I say with a shrug. "Man this piece of junk is slow." Luffy says- and i gain a irk mark as i deadpan. "Of course it is, its gotta be several times heavier than a waver, what'd ya expect?" Sanji says, "dont be so impatient you idiot" i tell luffy as i hit him on his head just slightly.

  The crow goes down a small waterfall, and we splash back in the normal water. We see a large forest, and i eye it as i perk up. "Uh- guys! Where did that huge forest come from?!" Usopp shrieks, and i eye it with some surprise. "Is that the upper yard??" Sanji asks, "you think the priests are there?" I question as well. "I don't remember this being on the map" luffy comments, and i snap my head at him, "Because that map is probably over 200 years old you brain dead fool!" I snap at him, "wait- no, there is supposed to be a forest ahead. But i don't see any warning how big it supposed to be is. This cannot be right" usopp says, "like momoko-chan said, the map has to be over 200 years old by now. The forest may have been a fraction of its size when that map was made" sanji says, agreeing with me.

  "Hm, thats true." Usopp hms, "all i know is, i gotta climb one of those trees! Heh! Their enormous!" Luffy says, and i gain a irk mark, "No way luffy! We're going in, and we're going to look for the others! No side tracking!!" I bark at him with a pointed finger. As we approach the entrance to the forest, their was some torches with some figure heads having fire out of them ( i dont know what their called ) "look! The entrance!" Luffy says, "well this is it usopp, if your going to chicken out, this is the time" sanji says, and before usopp could try and leave- i grab him by the back of his shirt. "Nope" i say plainly, and he sobs as he sags, and i pull him back in the ship as we pass by some stone things, and their was a caw of a bird.