112. Chapter one hundred and tweleve

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.29.23

authors note ;
ooo. how are ya'll feeling after the last chapter 🥰
ooo. i suck at writing scenes that aren't canon 😭
ooo. should I make momoko go up against one of the (stronger) marines or go up against one of blackbeard pirates? (Or maybe go up against him with (maybe) Luffy 🫣)during Egghead Island?

( 5 years ago )

  ooo. i was in my room, where my eyes open, and I sit up. I swing my legs on the other side of my bed- i hadn't really sleep like I should, but its whatever. I push myself off my bed as I grab hold of my clothes, I walk to my bathroom, where I shower. After taking my shower, I head on and slip them on, I walk out, and I just get some breakfast.

  I sit at the table, lonely. I look at the other side, and I my lips purse, I let a sigh out as I just finish my food. I stand up as I look at my sword that I remember Toji instructing me how to use it, but I simply eye it momentarily before turning after closing the door.

  I walk towards my job, which was at the Casino... if it wasn't for the pay, i wouldn't work there- considering the boss... 'god I hate that guy...' I gain a irritated look as I walk with tightened up hands as I head to the casino.

  When I get there, i huff in annoyance as I was in the break room, I grab a apron, and I tie it around my waist as I grab a metal tray and head towards my destination, and I start on my job- serving( momoko SERVES and she's a server ). "Oi! Momoko!! Take this to table 5!! Now!! You damn woman..." One of the line chefs commands, and I grit my teeth as I swallow my anger away as I take the dood and walk off, mumbling profanities in my head in annoyance at his words.

I put the food on table 5, just like that stupid line cook told me too. I turn, and I see some drunk dude bothering one of the casino singers, making her look uncomfortable from the man. My hold on the tray tighten as I look at the man, my thoughts of the pay cheek as ridded as I walk up to the man with the tray held tightly.

"Excuse me sir..." I say quietly, and the man perks up, and he turns, but when he does- his face is met with a hit of the tray onto his face, making him fall backwards in pain as he had a nose bleed. I glare down at the man as it was silence, I glare at the man who had lost a tooth. "Momoko!! Get the hell out of this casino, now!!" One of the managers yells at me, I huff out.

"T-thank you..." the girl quivers out, I look over at her as she had one of those X's over her eyes, and I just walk away out, "yeah yeah!! I heard you!!" I yell at the manager who was telling me to get out.

Outside, I let a angered sigh as I toss the apron on the ground, before returning to my walking of annoyance. As i walk towards my house, my ears perk up on the sound of someone in the water who couldn't swim, and my attention turns to the waters below as my eyes widen at the sight of some guy sinking under the waves.

I look around, but it was just the small forest, the path to the casino, and me- making it mean that i can either walk away and let him drown, or i could help the stupid guy... oh fuck me.

I toss my shoes off as I run and jump into the water. I swim as I see the guy sinking like a rock, and my hand reaches out as I grab hold of the man's shirt. I pull him up as I cough out as I flip my hair behind me to get my hair out of my sights- I have the guy that I had his arm over my shoulder. "Jeez!! Could this day get any more of a pain... god damn it." I grumble as I drag him onto dry land with me.

I was on my knees where I have a heavy breath as my shirt and clothes were all wet. The guy was unconscious, and I turn, "who in the hell is this guy?" I grumble at the sight of a black haired guy with freckles. I grab the guy and pick him up as I have him supported up. "Dont you dumbass die after I just saved your life!!" I bark as I decide to just take him to my house since it'd be more of a pain than to just take him to the hospital. Plus he'd probably die on the way there from his injuries.

Inside my house, I drag the rando and i lay him on my couch, irking in irritation as he gets my couch wet. "Maybe I should've let you drown..." I mumble as I just go ahead and leave to my cabinets, where I crouch down and I take out some gauge, I proceed to stand up again.

  I walk over to the freckled man- whose hat I had already removed previously- I go over to him and I sit next to him as I bandage him up, after which I put a wetted towel on his head- considering he got a fever. After I look at him, narrowing my gaze at him as I hold my chin. "Have I seen this guy before?... nah." I shrug as I stand up and I just go back to my bedroom to change since because this moron can't swim, I had to get my clothes wet.

  After which, I look at the guy who was just sleeping. I eye him a moment longer before I turn and walk out, I had put on some plain clothing as I walk down the path that leads to the town. In the town, I ignore the people there.

  Then, I huff at the feeling of someone putting their hand on me- and I already know a stench when I know one.

  "Monoma." I say in annoyance as I look over at his ugly face. He smiles nastily, "what's wrong my sweet? No hug( Monoma's one of those "where's my hug at" types )for your dear Monama?" He asks, and I look at him irritably, 'is he for real?' I look at him with disgust. I push him away with my elbow and walk forward.

"Leave me alone."

  one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko does NOT like Monoma

1200 words
──
sorixu_