27. chapter twenty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.12.23

authors note ;
💃

  ooo. i stare at vivi and the old guy with a small frown set on my lips, "todo? That's this guy?" Luffy comments as i gain a irk mark at side-eye the boy with a annoyed deadpan on my face. "Whatever its worth, vivi dear. I have faith in you and the king." Todo says, and vivi's eyes glosen as she looks as though she might cry any moment. "He's a good man, a true king who'd never betray his country. I know it." Todo says as tears stream down his face, and i stare at the man and vivi as todo cries as he crumbles, and their was tears dripping onto the ground. "This rebellion is... ridiculous! A bunch of faithless fools! To our country that hasn't seen so much as a drop of rain i  3 years. But i still put my trust in the king as i always had. Most of our country actually still has faith in him. So many times, I've tried to stop them so many times. But they won't listen to anything i say, the rebellion isn't stopping. Their strengths, supplies, and men have reached the limit however, their intention is to settle  everything once and for all with the next attack. Their backs are against the wall, their stuck in a corner. Prepare for death!" The man says, tears running down his face.

  I frown slightly, while vivi's eyes widen as some sweat forms. "Please vivi! You have to stop these fools from tearing this country apart!" Todo begs. I cross my arms as i stare at the desperate todo who whimpers as he cries. Vivi then hands the guy a handkerchief. A smile set on her face, to which i eye at. "Todo, my old friend. Please don't be worried." She says with a smile, making todo's eyes widen slightly. "Vivi- my dear..." he says in shock, "we'll succeed, we're going to stop this." She says softly, making the man cry some more.

  ooo. in a inn, we were all in- with an exception of the idiotic captain, though i don't mind. "Good job everyone. Now lets all lay down on this comfy beds and get some rest, we'll need our strength. Good night~" usopp waves before speedily laying down, i just deadpan with a irk mark, 'says the one who got carried most of the time' I irk at the curly haired liar. Then- zoro sends a pillow at usopp knocking him off the bed- where i just snicker a bit at.

  "Oh please! This whole trip you've been nothing but lazy!" Zoro complains, and i eye usopp as he grumbles, "Why you... Quit comparing me to you and all the other superhuman freaks!!" Usopp shouts before sending a pillow at zoro's face- making me snicker, this makes him irk. "Now your annoying me." Zoro grumbles before sending a pillow again, and this time it hits chopper in the face- i deadpan. "I think blue nose here deserves the laziest talking animal in the desert." Usopp glares at him. "YOU TRY WALKING AROUND IN A FUR COAT!!" Chopper glares, and i sigh a bit. 'Jeez, they bicker like children... its kinda like some of the siblings i knew...' I frown slightly at the thought of my siblings.