127. Chapter one hundred and twenty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.05.24

authors note ;
ooo. would ya'all rather be a Marine or a Pirate?

  ooo. landing at Sabaody Archipelago, I walk as my hair swayed just lightly as I had a hand on my backpack strap as I head towards where I noted the pulling of the Vivre Card that belonged to Rayleigh.

Unlike before, I was taller than most of the people, and I was sure I would get taller as time goes by. After all, practically all of my family were tall as hell- even though I'd rather not be associated with any of them, I guess it inevitable for me to share something... at least being tall is the only good thing about the old hag that I have in my blood...

  As I walk I follow the path the Vivre card was showing me, I walk pass a shop that sells some writing materials, and I immediately go in. They'll be fine if I haven't arrived there immediately.

After purchasing the paper and ink, I return on my way to where Rayleigh was. Eventually, I reach the bar that Rayleigh and the pretty Shakky had.

I open the door, and I see the two of them. Shakky raises her head, "seems like your the ninth one of your crew. All except for your captain have came here." She comments.

  "HAH?! EVEN TREE HEAD!!" I snap in shock as I lean forward a bit in shock at the fact that other than Luffy, Everyone else has gotten here. Shakky chuckles from my reaction.

  "Man... what a pain." I mumble as I stand back up again as I let a breath out. "Well. I gotta go, see ya' Shakky, Rayleigh." I tell them both, Rayleigh just had some grin on his face as he chuckles slightly, I proceeded to turn and leave.

  ooo. I walk, to find the Sabaody Dome, in my hand was a poster with Brook on a band poster, and I slip into the concert as I see many people, that were all begging for a encore, making me raise a brow as I look at them, before slipping past people as I stop to see Brook on stage, hitting a rock star pose.

  I stop near the front of the people as I have my hand on my hip as I look amused as he goes and starts playing the encore, strumming his guitar before the lights go out. "Actually, there's somethin' I gotta tell ya all..." he says, earning words of confusion from the crowd.

  "Today, the Soul King will-"

  Before Brook could say his answer, there was a gunshot that rings through the arena, the Navy Procced to out Brook and him being a pirate and how they were planning to arrest them.