03. chapter three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.11.23

authors note ;
ooo. most if not the rest of the books will be placed in momoko's perspective, maybe every once and a while it will change to being third person, but other than that- it's going to be centered on momoko's pov

( momoko's pov )

ooo. in the cabin- that used to only be Nami's, is now a shared one. Between me and Nami- and Nami being a money lover, told me that it was 2,000 Beri fine, of course, that now means that I'm now 2,000 berri in debt to Nami... which makes me think that Luffy's explanation was kinda an understatement... I think that Nami's obsessed with money... I mean- get it I guess?

Anyways- I was set up on the right side of the room, a plain bed was placed and it was just a normal and basic bed. That bed was now mine as long as I was a part of this crew. Taking my bag off- I take out my small amount of things to start unpacking. I unpacked all that I still had left with me- it was from my clothes and two papers I had with me.

Soon- it was time for dinner, so I got up from my sorting of the papers I had brought with me, I entered the kitchen of the ship, and I was met with the delicious smell of food- while I could smell it already in my room enough to make me hungry- when I was in the destination of where it was the strongest- that's when I felt like I'm going to heaven, and I haven't begun eating it yet.

Sitting down next to Nami, I can already tell that this crew was a rowdy bunch. After all, Luffy was already seated and was hitting the table with his fists chanting; 'food'. I deadpan at luffy's actions, 'he might be the most impatient person I've met when it comes to food.' I eye Luffy with a deadpan.

Soon, Sanji comes in holding a tray of godly-smelling food. 'Oh wow- I don't think Luffy was exaggerating when he said Sanji's cooking was the best...' blinking at the delicious looking and smelling food. "For, Nami-san~ Momoko-chan~ your food." Sanji says in a singsong-like voice- he places beautifully and delicious looking food in front of me and Nami- my eyes sparkle at this delicious looking and smelling food.

"And here's yours, you bastards." As if a light switch flicked in Sanji's head- he changed to being cold and rough to the three boys- putting their food that looked good- but not as nicely prepared as mine or Nami's.

"Thanks for the food Sanji!!" Luffy says digging in not bothered by the difference in preparation and performance. Usopp deadpans at Sanji, though he was probably used to this already by now- Zoro just rolls his eyes at Sanji- but he digs in anyway. "Thanks for the food Sanji." I say, smiling at Sanji as I begin eating- Sanji's eyes turn into hearts at me. "Of course Momoko-chan~! Anything for you!!" He says with a slightly sing-songy voice and hearty eyes. I deadpan at the cook, 'I should probably get used to this...' Nami looks at Sanji with a deadpan as well, but thanks Sanji anyways, of course, sanji also said something similar to what he said to me.