39. chapter thirty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.26.23

authors note ;
ooo. im so close to having 40 chapters 🫂
ooo. the image of nami is what the top momoko chose out looks like btw

  ooo. chopper, usopp, and luffy were chasing sanji who had taken the three's food as the four of them run around in circles around the secondary mast, since usopp said something about eating the same junk, and so sanji took it in return.

  Sanji and i were leaning against the railing above them, zoro was looking up as i looked at the four, "I cant believe it, can there really be a island in the sky?" Zoro questions in disbelief, i frown. "I dont think so" i comment, "We've experienced enough to know the answer by now. See- no matter how strange or unlogical something may seem to us. Out here the seas logic can make anything possible." Robin says, and i turn my head to her.

  I eye her, 'i suppose she's not wrong... after all- to this day i still dont know how i even survived that explosion and managed to leave the 'new world' and land in the grandline instead.' I eye robin, my arms still crossed over on the ship's railing.

  ooo. it was the next day and i was drying my hair after finishing my bathe since i wanted to be refreshed. "See anything usopp?" Luffy asks, and i put my towel down and i was on a railing, my ankles crossed over one another. "Nothing. Just the sky and the sea." Usopp replies as he uses binoculars to look across the ocean more. "I thought jaya island wasnt too far from where we are?" Zoro asks, and i eye him. "It shouldn't be, and with the weather being so clear, we should've spotted the coast line over an hour ago." Nami says as she looks at zoro.

  "maybe its just hard to find?" I shrug as i comment, "No, not with how nice it is." Robin replies to be, and i hum in response. Then three seagulls fall down- and i look at them as i blink and i hope down from the railing, "THEY'VE BEEN SHOT!" Chopper shouts in shock as he goes to the seagulls. "Looks like we're eating good tonight" luffy says- and i just deadpan at luffy's words as i walk over to the seagulls. "I dont think they've been shot chopper, i didn't hear any gun shots." Usopp says as he leans against the crow's nest railing.

  Chopper has a pair of teasers in between his... hoofs? Finger hoofs? Probably hoofs... anyhow. He had a bullet held in between the tweezers. "I found a bullet! And judging from the trajectory, it came from that way!!" Chopper shouts, and i was next to him. Nami makes her way here, "Are you saying they came from a island we cant even see yet? That's impossible chopper." Nami says, "Are you sure it wasn't just some hallucination?" I ask as i had my arms crossed over my chest as i eye him.