96. Chapter ninty-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.22.23

authors note ;
ooo. i hate moria

ooo. moria absorbed the 1000 shadows, and he was even more ugly than before. "Fishishishishi!! Fishishishishi!!" Moria snickers as he was even larger than Ores was, and even uglier, seriously, even Blackbeard wasn't this ugly.

"We're screwed."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Immediately some man yells at the sight of Moria, it was silence for a moment.

"Its all over. We cant even hide from that thing." Another one of Lola's men say, "nice. Back too normal." Luffy says, meanwhile Lola's men were panicking as Moria let some weird sound out, 'so not only is he ugly, but his voice is horrible.' I eye him as Lola's men go ahead and start running away from Moria who was wreaking his own ship with a screech. Lola stays there, even with the sun raising, and I hide my worry for her for now as I stand next too her, meanwhile her men try talking her out, and she gives her reasoning. "-and i dont regret my decision a bit, and i wont leave especially when someone I hold dear is willing to risk her life. So go ahead and run, i'm your captain, so i have to see this through. And as your leader, i want you too be safe." She reasons, and the sun sets her head on fire a bit, making me suck in a breath.

"You have too get to the shadows captain!!" Her men beg, "i'm fine where I am! This is what it means to put your faith in someone, and I wont falter!!" Lola says, and I look at her with wide eyes, my mouth slightly agape in worry. "Whatever fait is in store for me, is a fait I accept! Live or die that's my final decision! Here, is where i stand. I'm never leaving the light again!" Lola reasons, and I have my brows narrowed but I look forward again.

"Alright you guys, we're almost out of time. I'm going have to go wild here, its up to you too take care of the rest." Luffy orders us, "you got it captain!" Franky responds, "take him down Luffy!" Usopp shouts at Luffy, "beat his ass Luffy." I tell Luffy.

"What's with you guys?! There's no way we can win here!! He's a monster with the strength of a 1000 people!" One of Lola's men calls out, "exactly! He's got your shadows trapped in there too! Which means he's got your powers! You've only got a few minutes!" Another one reasons, and i look over my shoulder at them.

"Shut your mouth if your not going to help us out. This battle's already over, and Moria's lost." Zoro says, confusing the men. "He sucked in all those shadows in order to help his pathetic self out. He did this so that he can buy himself some time, because the real enemy is the sun. So if the sun doesn't end us, Moria will. Might as well fight for your life." I finish Zoro's words off.

"Second gear." Luffy says as he puts on his second gear move, "Go Luffy!! Take him down!!" Chopper yells as each time Luffy sends powerful hits too Moria's stomach, the shadows would flee in 100's due to Moria's own fault. Moria proceeds to put Luffy in a box, before hitting the box that had Luffy in, before stomping on the box with Luffy in continuously, talking down to Luffy, and I narrow my gaze at Moria.

The others worry for Luffy, when there was the sound of Luffy breaking out of the box, still in second gear, steam coming from him. "He's still alive!!" Some of Lola's men yells in disbelief.

"'Maybe i am a little snot. A nail that sticks out. But i'll tell you this, no one will ever, hammer me down!" Luffy tells Moria, "you really believe that dont you? Its almost impressive how damn arrogant you are kid! What the hell do you think your so indestructible?!" Moria barks back.

"Because rubber bounces back!"

Moria was even more angry, and we all gain smirks at Luffy's words, "I'm going to make you spit out all those shadows!!" Luffy comands as the sun rises up more, the men of Lola panic as they go aflame. Luffy goes third gear in second gear. "Dont you remember what happened last time you did that?!" Usopp yells as there was a flash of the memory of when Luffy couldn't move and I was there as well when we were in trouble since I couldn't use my devil fruit with him on my back, and Luffy's body couldn't move.

"This is too reckless, even for you!! Your body's going to burst!!" Chopper yells, "gum-gum: giant jet shell!!" Luffy yells as he was a ball and hits Moria in his stomach, and Moria forces the shadows back that desperately try to escape.

"Can you hear me my shadow?! Come back right now!! I'm waiting for you, now return to me!! We've been together since birth, we were born as one! You dont belong to him, we belong as one! Please return too me!! I've spent 3 long years searching for the zombie you were trapped inside!! And now your right infront of me!! If you can here my voice, please return too me!!" Lola calls out as more of her face goes aflame.

Her men proceed to tackle her as I kneal and toss my rugged jacket that I stole from the zombie back then, and i toss it over her head, "Lola!" I call out in worry as she lifts her head. "Dont tell me you cant feel it!! Their right there!!" She calls out, and i look up at Moria. "She's right! He's got our shadows! Each and every one of them are in his stomach!" One of her men say.

"Not even a hundred ft from us! If we run now, we might never get the chance... but still, we can't take on a warlord... we gotta try!!" One of Lola's men says, before the rest of Lola's crew calls out for their shadows to return in sync. "Y'know what? I got some words for my shadow too. If you really want to be the shadow of the king of the pirates... then you better shape up, and come back, now!!" Luffy yells as he hits Moria, before a mast of thriller bark falls onto Moria's stomach, and soon all the shadows come piling out of Moria's mouth, and they go to return to their rightful owners just as the sun breaks through.

I see Lola's face be light up in fire, and my eyes widen like saucers. "Lola!!"

1125 words
──
sorixu_