16. chapter sixteen

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.04.23

authors note ;
ooo. this chapter is gonna have the rest of the drum island arc in it

(third person , about a day or two ago)

ooo. as he sailed, his brows shoot up suddenly as he pulled out a small piece of paper that looked to start burning up, and he immediately stopped sailing, his small boat staying in the water as the sea gave a sent of salt to his nose

He seemed to be shell shocked at the sight of the paper burning, "momoko?" His words hang through the mostly quiet ocean as he accidentally dropped the paper, making him panic as he kneeled and snatched it before it could sink, making him let a breath of relief out, his lips pulling down in worry

"She'll be fine... she's strong" he says, trying to convince himself as he lifted his head up and looked at the sun, "i hope we meet again" he lets a breath out before stashing the burning paper in his pockets and sailing again, his worry still hanging there though he was sure she would be fine, she was stronger

After all, she is his best friend

(momoko's pov , present time)

ooo. i give usopp a glare as i huff, crossing my arms, i see that luffy went back to chasing chopper as he tries and persuades chopper in coming with him- i look over to see the random guy fall to his knee, i just give him a blank look, vivi and usopp also look to see the man, "Ah!" Vivi gasps in shock as she goes to the man, usopp doing the same, "Are you alright, dalton?!" Vivi shout as she goes to the man with usopp doing the same, i just hum as i blink, 'so thats his name, i see.' I just keep on staring at the man as i stay calm simce i dont exactly know this guy.

  "Yeah, i'm fine. I just felt a little drained. Thats it, i'll ne fine if i get some rest." This dalton guy says, i just stare. "Hey, you guys!" Doctorine says as she catches the attention of us, though the random civilians all shout in fear, "Ah! D-dr. Kureha!" They shout making me tilt my head, "eh?" I stare in conversation, "hm?" Zoro hums in confusion as he tilts his head, "oh, this is doctorine, or dr. Kureha as they said, she's the same lady from earlier... like before you lost my scarf." I glare as i mumble with annoyance at the end as a irk mark forms on my cheek since i was still annoyed that he lost my scarf.

  Doctorine chuckles, "are you glad, brats? Take that injured guy to the medical ward." She orders, before she turns her direction to me making me tense, "And you go back to bed rest." She says as i sigh and three blue lines come up from my disappointment. "Ahh! You are that damn old hag from before!!" Zoro says in annger and recognition, i look at him from the side of me, "yeah, thats what i told you." I look at him with a deadpan; the 'old hag' comment causes doctorine to hit zoro and making him get a bump on his head- to which i snicker at.