22. chapter twenty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.16.23

  ooo. since then, the heat had not stopped beaming down on us, and it was getting a bit hard- especially with no water to drink, and it's not like im able to just make a rain cloud... if i can even do that kind of stuff... anyhow- currently i was just trying to not die, and i look behind me to vivi, "Vivi.... How much... longer..." i breath out with urgency, "i'm sorry, but i don't think we'll be there in a while..." she apologizes and i honestly feel like crying...

  I hide my face in my palms as i feel like crying... but i cant since my tears as all dried up from the heat... "Even with lashes help... its still too much..." i whimper as i lean on my side- to which my head rests on vivi's knee- and vivi sweatdrops while patting my head, "i'm sure we'll get there soon..." vivi says, and i nod. "Thanks vivi... your such a good friend." I nod in appreciation, "well... this is a lot easier thanks to you, lashes!" Nami thanks which causes lashes to have heart eyes, "But will the others be all right?" Vivi adds on.

"Of course! All they have to do is follow our footprints!" Wait- does nami think that they can follow us because of our footprints?... "Nami... are you being serious about them following our footprints?" I question, making nami tilt her head, "Yeah? Why wouldnt i be joking?" She asks... "because... the wind would make the sand move... and our footprints wouldn't last long..." i say blankly as I'm trying to get nami to understand.

"What do you me- oh no..." nami says as the color drained from her face. "And now ace isn't even here... he's my best friend and now i may never see him again..." i sob well... without the tears. "Ace!" I say as i lean forward on nami's back, nami and vivi sweatdrops. Then- off in the distance theirs a rumbling noise, and due to my blocked nose from having to so dry- i cant really tell what it is, if it even is alive, or some natural dessert thing. "Thats that... rumbling... huh-" before i could find out, i feel something hard hit the back of my head, and i fall forward where some random man catches me, and then- its lights out for me.

( third person )

  As chopper, sanji, usopp, zoro, and chopper, get on a dune cliff- they notice a large pirate ship moving through the dessert, which shocks them, "A pirate ship?!" They shout in surprise, usopp then uses his scope-glasses as he looks on the deck to which it isn't all the good since vivi, nami, and momoko who had some blood running down the side of her neck from getting hit in the back of the head hard enough that is caused it to start bleeding, and it started running down her neck because of it.

  "Hey guys- bad news, nami, vivi, and momoko have been captured, along with camel, it also seems that momoko's injured! She looks unconscious!" Usopp says, beginning to get worried for his friends. "What?!" Zoro says in disbelief, then luffy starts making his way as he yells, "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Zoro shouts, "LUFFY-! HEY LUFFY!!" Zoro shouts and usopp freaks out a bit. "Damn- we better go after him." Zoro adds on, "Right!" Usopp says, and thus- the four of them run after luffy. "GUM-GUM..." luffu shouts before stretching his arms, "GIVE ME WATER!!" Luffy shouts, and the four boys- er... the three boys and chopper all fall on their faces, "HE WAS JUST AFTER WATER?!" Usopp shouts, shocked.