107. Chapter one hundred and seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.27.23

authors note ;
ooo. 30K READS AHHH THANK YOU ALL SM 💕
ooo. i might just make a blue lock fanfic

  ooo. the flying Fishmen were in the air near the Sunny. I crack my neck along with my knuckles as my head was dipped down as I have a irk mark. 'Stupid Flying Fishmen...' I look up at them with annoyance, "fresh Fish delivery! Lets see, which one do I want!" Luffy says as he looks at the Flying Fishmen. I place my free hand on my hip.

Luffy finds one that he likes, "k'ay, that one!" Luffy says before stretching his arms to a man and taking his seat. The man comes crashing down before me, and he looks up in pain before tensing, and I remember him as one of the men i beat up 5 years prior.

"Remember me?" I tell him, and I proceed to beat him up. After such I clap the imaginary dust from my hands, Camie cheered me on. "Look guys!! I'm flying!!" Luffy yells from the air, and I can tell Chopper was panicking. The men send some bombs down towards the Sunny, making me purse my lips in annoyance. Sanji kicks the bombs away into the water from a move he used.

"NAMI-SWAN!! ROBIN DEAR!! MOMOKO DARLING!! DID YOU SEE MY MOVES BACK THERE?!" Sanji yells with heart eyes and hearts before jumping back onto the deck. I just brush him off.

Then, all the Flying Fishmen and... Luffy... dive into the water... WHAT AN IDIOT. "LUFFY!! ARE YOU BRAINDEAD OR SOMETHING?!" I bark with shark teeth.

"Luffy!!" Chopper yells as he jumps into the water... Brook following... "IDIOTS!!" I bark with shark teeth as Franky and Nami pulls the three onto the Sunny again. I have a irk mark, then the Macro gang pop out from the water, "get them! While there's only one of them!" The ugly one in the middle tells the other two who were ugly as well.

I crack my neck as I take some steps forward with my sword out as Zoro cuts Hatchin out. Hatchin sends the three men flying as Camie and Pappag go over to Hatchin. The three Macro gang men land near me, and I go over to them as I look down at them, "you wanted Camie, huh?" I tell them as I beat their asses up.

Some Flying Fishman goes to attack Camie, but Zoro beat the guy, and once again, one of the Flying Fishmen fall near me, and once more I beat their ass up. Hatchin apologies about hurting Zoro with his six sword style, and I snot. "You got your ass handed to you in the... the East Blue?! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN THERE WAS!! BWAHWHAHAHA!!" I laugh as i hold my stomach and point at Zoro.

Zoro gains a irk mark, "LIKE HELL I DID!! HE DIDNT EVEN TOUCH ME AIRHEAD!!" He barks back, "THE... THE EAST BLUE OF ALL THE OCEANS?! HAHAHA!!" I laugh more, and Zoro goes to argue back where there was a crash in some hut a bit behind us, making my teasing come to a end.

Zoro then starts breathing heavily with sweat on his face, making me confused as he was kneeling. My attention is directed on the sound of Brooks laughing as he runs fast on the water towards us. "Yohohoho!! Yohohoho!! YOHOHOHO- AHAHHAHA!! AHA-!" He laughs tiredly and quickly as he slashes some Flying Fishmen before collapsing onto the pear that we were all on, Face forward- causing me to look down at him.

"That's enough for me... i got mussel cramps! Not that i- got any muscles to cramp in the first place..." Brook says with lack of breath- which I had no clue a Skeleton like him had lungs in the first place. "Nice work out there Brook. You really thinned those Fish riders out, huh?" Zoro says as he looks over his shoulder at the skeleton.

"Uh huh... happy i could be of service! I just need a moment of rest..." Brook says with a heavy breath. Zoro goes back to his struggling breath, and I finally get why he was acting why he was- it was because the idiot wont just take a rest and let his injuries heal up.

"Zoro, its just like I thought. Your injuries from Thriller Bark haven't healed up." Brook says as he looks up at Zoro, I peer down at Zoro. "Injured or not, there's no way I'm losing to a bunch of Fish. I'll be fine." Zoro retorts, and I sigh out. "Idiot... You need to never let your guard down!" I yell at Zoro as I turn and slice a Flying Fishman down.

I look down at him as Hatchin fights some Flying Fishman, "your friends right Roronoa!" Hatchin tells Zoro. Another Flying Fishman goes to ambush Hatchin, but the three of us quickly beat the Flying Fishman. "Yoo! I thought i was going to die! Thank you, you guys!" Hatchin thanks the three of us.

"It was my pleasure." Brook retorts to Hatchin, "it wasn't a big deal. These guys are pretty easy." I tell Hatchin as I look over at him, "who needs to watch his back again?" Zoro says as the others on the Sunny were fighting the Fishmen near the Sunny.

Then, someone or something was causing destruction, before Luffy runs through a shed, making me snap my head at him. "Luffy!" Zoro yells in surprise, "big one coming through!" Luffy says as he stops at the three of us. "Iron mask guy?" Hatchin asks, "Yeah, and he's on a huge cow!" Luffy says, and now that I think about it, I do smell cow. "Huh? Seriously? The guy really is on a cow." I say in surprise.

Then the guy on the cow crashes through the shed, and me along with Hatchin move infront of Camie and Pappag in a protective way.

"Yoo!"

"Look at you... getting swiped down Left and Right... your not mosquitoes men! Your Flying Fish riders!" The man says, having crushed his own house... "with the strawhats dead, i wont need this base! Dont hold back!" The man commands with his odd mask on. His men apologizes for their losing streak.

Then, the man makes his cow stomp harshly on the ground near Hatchin, Me, Camie, and Pappag. I keep my ground as the other three fall down. "I dont care about Fishmen or Mermaids or talking gloves! I'll give you five seconds to get the hell out of my way!!" He tells the three, and they move, I narrow my gaze, he ignores me for the moment, but I keep my gaze narrowed at the man as I tighten my hold on my sword handle.

He talks about killing one of the men that were in front of his eyes- though I couldn't care, but he was looking at the Sunny. He declares on killing Sanji, before he proceeds to send poisonous harpoons at the Sunny, and I just run at the man as I jump and slam my leg against the mask of his to injure him, before my eyes widen in disbelief at the sight of the mans face as the mask that be had on fell off.

My mouth drops in shock as he talks about what had happened and how bounty hunters and navy would go after him. Then, Sanji goes aflame.

"YOU STUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!!" Sanji yells in anger.

one piece extras ;
ooo. the East Blue is the weakest of the four oceans, so thats why Momoko made fun of Zoro

1290 words
──
sorixu_