72. Chapter seventy-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.05.25

authors note ;
ooo. i changed the plot, one: i got rid of the buster call since momoko kicked the gold snail into the water and two: spaunda was defeated early one, but its whatever now

  ooo. we continue on fighting the marines but they just give up... "WILL YOU GIVE UP ALREADY?!" I bark at the marines with shark teeth.

  "NEVER!!"

  I get multiple irk marks as i run at them with my sword raised above my head, "IM DONE WITH YOU!!" I shout as i do something that you probably dont wanna know.

( you really dont )

  I stand on some marines, the remaining marines holding their weapons as they tremble with sweat on their faces. I have some irk marks, "you marines... ARE A PAIN IN MY ASS!! SERIOUSLY!! YOU JUST KEEP TRYING AND TRYING!! IM TIRED OF YOUR ASSES!! I DONT KNOW HOW ACE PUT UP WITH YOUR ASSES!! YOU DAMN MARINES!! WELL- EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE LADY- BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT YOU UGLY PIECES OF SHIT!!" I yell in irritation.

  I then begin to insult them all about whatever, making the marines gain shadows over their faces in depression from my insults- i think my insults were worse than a sword...

  Franky sweatdrops as i was all done insulting, "jeez... i think she's made them more hurt than if we just fought them..." he says as i huff out in annoyance. "Now... MOVE YOUR ASSES AND GET THE HELL OUT OF ME YOU UGLY, STUPID, USELESS, PIECES OF SHITS!!" I yell at them. "Yes ma'am..." the marines say, and they pick up their fallen comrades and leave with their heads down and shadows over their faces.

  Then, there was the sound of someone destroying somewhere, and it looks to be... a giant hand? Wait a sec- isn't that hand luffy's? "Hold up- whats with luffy having a giant hand?" I ask, and franky shrugs. "Dunno" he responds.

  Then it seems that he was fighting someone on a marine ship- and i would've felt sorry for the marines if it wasn't that i don't really care anymore at this point, im sure luffy will be fine or whatever.

  Oh yeah- speaking of ship, the three of us stole the escort ship, the marines on there, who were the same ones who i insulted- were now on the bridge, their heads hanging with shadows over their heads- i sit on the ground, tired as hell.