34. chapter thirty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.19.23

authors note ;
ooo. i had a massive headache while writing this 😓
ooo. i drew momoko, just for a basic visual on what she looks like, so please don't steal/claim as yours, i did use nami as the base tho 🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. also, id love it if yall would comment more on my chapters 😓🫂
ooo. also tysm for the support (*☻-☻*)

ooo. i tighten my grip on his collar, my shoulders trembling. "How dare you... steal toji's writing?!" I yell as i grip his collar so much it was like i was chocking the man, who whimpers as he ends up having to rip the collar of his shirt off, and before i could storm at him, some of what seem to be guards of some type to hold me back, though i was so angry at that moment, i couldnt care.

  "I'll kill you!! You bastard!!" I shout at monoma- some spit coming from how utterly pissed i was at this moment. Luffy was staring as this scene unfold. "How dare you... you bastard!! How dare you steal a story!! Much less toji's!! And you... you ruined it!! You copied it, and you made a story he took his time on... and made it worse!! I'll kill you!! Your a bastard!!" I yell, angered. Monoma pauses, "T-that's what your mad about?! Your really crazy!! Just for having a face and body like that, your actually a crazy bitch!!" Monoma sputters, pointing a finger.

  I grit my teeth, "I don't give a crap if im crazy or not!! Because your a bastard!! You stole a story, and you didn't feel anything about it!! How dare you!! Being a writer is supposed to be something you care for and do with passion!!! You... you just copied it!! How dare you, you bastard!!" I yell, angered, monoma freezes as he swallows hard. I grit my teeth as i drop him, i glare down at him, "Tonight... I'll fight you... and i'll kill you" i grit as i stare down at him harshly in anger. Monoma shakily gets up before running away, i turn and i storm away.

ooo. making my way up to a hill, i was alone as i told the others i just wanted to be alone, and most of them reluctantly agreed, or just simply agreed with it. I had my hands in my short pockets as i changed out into a outfit consisting of a teal tank-top, a white belt, black shorts, my usual beach sandals, my usual bracelets, necklace, and lastly my hat, and i decided to leave my hair down unlike how i had my hair tied in a ponytail at first.

I stop as i look up at my old home that was pretty dusty and run down looking, after all- i haven't been here for nearly 3 years, and I sigh inaudibly before walking near the door, and i reach out before turning the door handle and i walk through it, and a flashback comes to me...