111. Chapter one hundred and eleven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.28.23

authors note ;
ooo. goodbye Ace, we will miss you 🕊️
"Sometimes, your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows." - Paulo Coelho

  ooo. as Ace stays silent in his cell, he thinks back on a conversation he had with Momoko about 5 or 4 years ago, and he swallows as his memory goes back.

  "If i think of my life as a train ride- Y'know. I dont want to get my heart swayed by someone who shouldn't have a seat in the first place." She tells him as it was night as they sit on a hill as they watch the stars together as there was the sound of some of the Whitebeard pirates celebrating about something. She looks over at him with a smile momentarily before looking forward again with the smile still on

  He blinks in confusion of what she was trying to say, "and?" He asks in intrigue as he leans forward a bit. "But... then there's people who bring their own seat and just sit right down." She tells him as she looks at him through the side of her eyes.

  Ace blinks before smiling, "that's good..." he says with a soft smile as she leans to her side and bumps shoulders with him as she looks back at the stars as she holds her sake jug before taking a drink. Ace's eyes look around Momoko's features, before smiling. 'Momoko... you know... your just as pretty as hibiscus flowers...' he smiles softly as he looks at the stars again.

  The memory fades, and Ace's lips tug down as he looks at the ground. Where he swallows as he couldn't help but wish he could've seen Momoko one last time.

( momoko's pov )

  I sneeze as I felt like someone was talking about me, before going back to my sitting on a lounge chair as it had been a couple days, and disappointingly so, they wont have any ships ready for a few more weeks.

  So instead I just found myself around the very beautiful resort island. The island was very large, and It connected to two other islands, one island was where the residents all lived at along with where the head of this island lives with his wife and kids. Apparently their called the Ubuyashiki family.

  The other island was where the people that work for the guy are, its almost as large at the main one where the resort was, apparently their sort of like knights of some type. Apparently, the three boys who found me, work for those knights- they had gotten hurt after fighting some pirates.