106. Chapter one hundred and six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.26.23

ooo. after the Flying Fishmen Crew had retreated, I sigh out in a bothered sigh as I was annoyed, they were a bother 5 years ago, and their still a bother. I still remember them on the ground as I fake what happened as self defense, and since they were a gang.

Then we were approaching their base, and I crack my neck as I ignore Luffy's annoyance. "Hold on guys! Be careful out there! The Macro gang, have managed to capture me over 30 times already!!" Camie warns us, "you get captured way to often!" Usopp scolds her, and she laughs embarrassedly.

"Looks like we're about to cross over in enemy territory." Franky says, and I hum. "Sure are." I comment with a nod as I have my hands on my hips. "I think my "i cant come on this island" disease is coming back!" Usopp says in fear, and I deadpan. "Well this isn't really a island. Its more like they built a town over the waters. You should be good." Franky says. "Man up Usopp." I tell him as I eye him.

"That's weird. Why would someone build their base all the way out here?" Zoro ponders, "eh, who knows." Sanji retorts. "Its probably just due to the privacy." I shrug. Usopp holds his heart, "I got a bad feeling... Luffy! Are you sure about this?" Usopp fears, and usually I would be a bit skeptical, but I'm not all that worried about this gang.

"Go! Straight ahead!"

"SHOULDN'T WE AT LEAST GO OVER THE PLAN AGAIN OR SOMETHING?!" Usopp barks back, and I sigh out irritably. "What's the point. Its not like he'll follow it really." I grumble. Camie was yelling for Hatchin, along with Pappag.

We near the peer where there was some cage being held above the water, and there was some black figure in it, and I raise a brow as I smell octopus. "Am i seeing things or- is there something in that cage?" Robin ponders, "what the hell? Some kind of black thing?" Franky ponders, and Camie appears at the railing with hope and a Pappag on her head.

"Awe!! Wait a second- is that? It kind of looks like Hatchin." Camie says as she squints her eyes as she bends down towards the railing and Pappag hops off her head and onto the railing. "Oh wow we're in luck Camie. There isn't a single enemy in sight! Maybe they all decided this was snack time or something!" Pappag suggests, and I deadpan.

"Probably." Camie responds, and I let out a breath. "YOU TWO CANNOT BE THIS STUPID!! THE BLINDEST MAN IN THE WORLD CAN SEE THAT THIS IS A TRAP!!" Usopp tells Camie and Pappag. I look down at them, "their probably waiting for us to investigate so that they could ambush us." Franky says, "oh most definitely." I agree, causing the two of them to be shocked.