58. Chapter fifty-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.01.23

authors note ;
ooo. its the first of the month 😋

  ooo. nami and godfall ended up defeating the twins, but godfall ended up leaving- though she complained about it, but in the end godfall and Pierre left her- which she complained loudly about it.

Anyways she went to take the three of her crewmates to get first aid- when there was a crash a couple feet infront of her on the milkyroad, "What?!" She exclaims fearfully as she looks over her shoulder- there was a sound of a horn or something like that.

"Hesso!!" Connis yells out, "connis?" Nami says in surprise, "hesso!" Connis's father exclaims as well. "And her dad?! What are you doing here? AND WOULD YOU KNOCK IT OFF WITH THAT HORN ALREADY?!" Nami exclaims.

Connis's father goes to get off with a little girl, who struggles against him. "Let. Me. Go!!" The girl struggles, "No! You mustn't go!" He says, "Let me go!" The girl exclaims, "You cant go into the forest! You'll be killed! I promise we'll only stay for a little while" connis's father suggests, "I said let go!" The girl complains as she's brought on board with connis and her dad.

Nami was crouching as the little girl had her stick with a dial on the end in a threatening way. "And this is?" Nami asks as she doesn't look all that impressed by the girl. "Oh thats Issa." He informs.

"Stay back blue sea person! Or i'll hurt you! Im a brave warrior of shandora!!" Issa threatens, "thats nice kid. You wanna fight me? I have a fist full of impact. ( she's strapped and ready 🙄 )" Nami threatens as she holds the hand with the gauntlet up.

"This is terrible! They've been burnt black! They need help at once!" Connis frets at the sight of the three leaned against the railing of the ship, all three of them were unconscious. "At any rate, im sorry. Quick! Turn your ship up the path we just came on. We used a milky dial to create a new path, it leads directly to the white white sea. Quick before the enemy notices us!" Pagiya informs.

  "Then shouldn't you been a little quieter getting here?" Nami frets, "oh by the way! I almost forgot that i brought to give you." Pagiya says, and he pulls out a fixed up waver, "A waver?!" Nami exclaims in disbelief. "I hope you don't mind. I repaired the waver you brought along with you from the blue sea. Please take it- it belongs to you." Pagiya explains- nami sparkles. "Really?!" She says in amazement, "Of course." Pagiya responds, "How cool!" She cries out in amazement.

  "Be careful though, this is no ordinary waver. Its far more powerful than a normal waver, im sorry." Pagiya says, and nami continues to sparkle with glee.

  Then issa screams as she falls to her knees as she holds her ears- nami and pagiya turn their heads at her, "What?! What's happening?!" Nami exclaims as issa crumbles as she whimpers, "What's wrong?! Issa?" Nami asks as she speeds over at her, kneeling as she looks worried. 'The voices- their disappearing!' Issa thinks in fear.

  ooo. nami was on the waver as she zooms in the cloud-water, "its a amazing!" Pagiya says in amazement, "your incredible nami!" Connis says with a smile.

  "Its all yours now, and its good as new!" Pagiya exclaims, and nami stops her riding. "Thanks! I dont know what you did, but i love it! This thing is so fast its amazing!" Nami exclaims. "Its true though, jet dials went extinct years ago. Its really quite astonishing, imagine how shocked i was to find one of them left on the waver you left. I fear that we're starting to lose things to occupy ourselves with. We had planned to lead all of you to the end of skypiea, but it seems that our circumstances have changed." Pagiya says- nami gets back on the ship.

  "Hm... guess the best thing to do is get to the coast like we all agreed to meet at. There's no reason to worry, im sure their fine. The four of those goofballs get together, their practically no stopping them." Nami says. "There aren't any four man groups..." issa says, and there's a hum of confusion.

  "The most that there is two... if there were a four man group on the island then i'd know about it- but i don't." Issa says, "its montra. That's the power that enel and his priests use, huh." Nami says as she stands. Issa gains tears in her eyes, "i was born with the ability to use it! That's why I'm so afraid! You have no idea how scary it is to hear voices disappear!!" Issa cries out, and nami goes over to her.

  "Your not crying again are you?" Nami asks, and issa rubs the tears away with the back of her arm. "No im not crying to stupid blue sea person!!" Issa lies. "Her waver had broken down. Luckily our boat happened to pass by. If we hadn't gone to her when we did, she wouldve been eaten by a sky shark." Connis informs. "What were you thinking coming out here yourself?" Nami scolds. "I dont know! But I couldn't keep sitting around waiting for nothing!" Issa calls out.

  There's some sound of explosion off in the distance, "i hope that everyone is alright." Nami says with pursed lips in worry.

  ooo. in the bedbay of the merry- the three of them were being treated- though sanji, usopp, and momoko were out cold- connis of course did the wrap for momoko since it would be strange for pagiya to do it.( Y'know cause momoko got boobies )

   "They'll be fine, they've been through this kind of work before" nami says- trying to make herself hopeful due to the situation.

  ooo. anyways- after some monster ended up chasing after nami and issa who were in the waver- they accidentally drove into the forest- but that was then, but its now, and usopp, sanji, and momoko were still in their injured states, the three of them were unconscious in a slumber.

  Currently, zoro was going against one of the priests with wiper- though it was more like wiper was fighting against zoro as well, and then there's also godfall, chopper was somewhere in the ruins there injured- luffy was in the snake thing, nami was in her waver along with issa in the waver as well- in the forest where they were approaching a place called giant jack, robin was at the city of gold, and you already know where the other three are at currently.

  But thats the basics of what was happening currently with the basic positions of each strawhats. Anyhow- the merry was now at the coast like nami told them earlier- the horn was blaring as they thought it would scare off any people or stuff.

  Connis then goes to her knees near the two boys heads, momoko was on her stomach as she got the worst on her back than her front- which both connis and nami noted the large burn scar on her back- but thats for later on.

"Hold on you three! I'll nurse you all back to health in no time!" Connis promises.

1229 words
──
sorixu_