38. chapter thirty-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.26.23

authors note
ooo. this book has went past the 10 hour long story!! this is the longest book i've ever written 🌝

ooo. then- nami puts what seems to be the treasure down behind us- and i redirect my gaze to look at the sack that was placed down, showing some antics and stuff. "Come on you guys, tell me you at least tried to find something down there we could actually use!" Nami says, and i take the small octopus that was there and put it back in the ocean- and after it departs, i turn to see what i assume to be luffy in some knight armor walking- and i deadpan at the sight.

  I follow luffy's movements with my head- nami had her hands on her hips. "All you guys gathered was junk! There's not a single clue here how to get to sky island!" Nami says, and thankfully we didn't since i already dislike the thought of being up so high. "There wasn't anything there believe me, we looked." Zoro says annoyed, "yup, if there was something down there, we would've found it." Sanji states and i remember when we were searching for things.

Zoro kicked a door which made a large hole, and i had been by luffy's side so that he wouldn't do anything stupid. I take notice of sanji holding some kind of picture, but i wave that off

  The flashback ends, "The ship was attacked and in terrible shape, all jacked up- like it had maybe been attacked and raided. Or perhaps a mutiny broke out and they all killed each other in the finial strike of struggle for power." Sanji explains,  and i agree- at least something had to have happened. "Look around you guys, this is exactly why we need more information! Intelligence means the difference between life and death for this whole crew, and if we're going to sail to sky island, then we need more information to stay alive! Or whatever happened to that ship, could happen to us as well! We didn't brave giant monsters so that you could bring back some rusty swords and a broken dish!!" She shouts, and she then starts kicking the pile- i blink as i sweatdrop.

  "THIS IS ALL JUNK!! YOUR ALL IDIOTS!! URGH!!" She says, and i sweatdrop from her, 'nami is pissed...' I sweat from her, luffy walks and was in front of nami's face- and i look as i deadpan at him. "What is that luffy?" Nami asks- not all that impressed. "Armor." Luffy replies with a sparkle- but this irk's nami and she punches it so hard that it breaks- and i deadpan as well as sweat. "Woah! She crushed the armor!" Zoro says- shocked, "Nami sure is one scary girl..." i mumble- she might be my close friend, but she also scares me just a tad.

  Sanji holds some seashells in his hand with a heart and blush on his face, "Nami-swan, you didnt even notic the pretty seashells i brought you~!" Sanji says- and i deadpan at him. Nami walks past him, "Cram those seashells in your shorts." She says- not very impressed- sanji's eyes become hearts, "She's so beautiful when she's angry~" sanji swoons, and i just sigh. Usopp moves behind him with a deadpan on his face, "you should still probably keep your distance." He says in a low voice.

  Nami and robin talk- and i was just looking through for random things- i then look and see nami having a sparkle and some tears- i sweatdrop. Nami holds what i think is a eternal log pose of some sort, "Jaya? That must be their port." Nami says and i remember hearing of a place called jaya from toji, but i can't really remember much about that place. "Jaya? Is that where we're going next?" Luffy asks as he stuffs his face with food- and i gain a irk mark because of him.

  "THAT WOULD BE YOUR DECISION, CAPTAIN!!" Nami shouts at him with a irk mark and shark teeth. Luffy hops down from his place on the railing, before turning around at the rest of us, a large grin on his face with his arms raised, "ALL HANDS ON DECK!! SET OUR COURSE TO JAYA!!" He yells, "so uh... would any of you know which direction that could be?" Luffy asks, and i have a irk mark, "Starboard." Nami replies.

  "You heard her! Chopper!" Luffy says over to chopper, "Right!" He replies, "ON WARD TO JAYA!!" Luffy shouts and i sigh. "Now hold on just a moment, if we head off to this jaya place that's so important, wont the log pose's needle change positions? Cause if that happens, we won't know which direction sky island is." Usopp says and i gain some bit of hope that we wont have to be in such a high up place, sanji hands me some food, "these are sour for you, my darling~" he swoons with a smile, i shoot him a smile back- making his eyes become hearts- i ignore luffy being some idiot or stuff.

"Your smile is so beautiful, momoko-chwan~!" Sanji says with a beam, his eyes as hearts, i just wave it off. "HEY! LISTEN UP!! I HAVE A IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!! SEEING AS IM THE CAPTAIN!! I SAY WE SAIL OUR COURSE FOR SKYPIEA!!" He yells and i gain a irk. "WE CANT GET THERE YOU IDIOT!!" I bark at him with shark teeth as he eats his food next to usopp who does the same

"Maybe someone in jaya will know the way." Luffy says, "Very well, jaya it is." Nami says to him, "RIGHT! ON TO JAYA!!" Luffy shouts, and me and usopp come up behind him- both of us having shark teeth and narrowed eyes, "YOU ALREADY SAID THAT!!" The two of us shout as we hit him on his head- and he falls forward. "I doubt the needle would change as we get there. So why dont we pull into port and then leave before it has the chance to adjust." Robin offers, and i turn to her as i eat my sour treats that are as good as possible.

"Sounds good to me, we'll be lucky if it works." Nami says and i lower my head and my shoulders sags, "Sounds good to me." Chopper, usopp, and luffy all say at the same time, the three were also eating the sweets. "FULL SAIL TO JAYA PEOPLE! EXCEPT THIS TIME ITS FOR REAL!!" Luffy shouts with food in his mouth, i smack his head, "DONT TALK WITH FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH!!" I shout- he already smells gross enough, he doesn't have to be eating with food in his mouth also. "OW!" He whines.

"STOP STUFFING YOUR FACES AND GET TO WORK!!" Nami shouts at the three if them, "Nami-swan my sweat, robin-chwan my dear, and momoko-chwan my darling, dinner is served~! This afternoon you will be dining on fresh gourmet octopus, and momoko-chwan i prepare you some gourmet spicy chicken, and i have also prepare seaweed stew." Sanji says- and i blink

'did the octupus not be released?' I sweatdrop as i didn't actually see the octopus swim away...

  one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko hates sweets so sanji usually makes any sweat treats for momoko sour or spicy

1238 words
──
@sorixu_