52. Chapter fifty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.08.23

authors note ;
ooo. im the lalalala friend of my friendship

ooo. it was later on, and sanji was cooking, luffy watching for the water to boil, Nami drawing or something like that- and i was writing in my journal- but i already got it all done, and i was so bored, and i just close it as i watch nami make her map with boredom. Luffy rolls, "AH!! BORING!!" Luffy shouts in boredom, i just eye him. "Nobody told you to watch the boiling water. You have one job, and one job only. Take the distilled water and fill it up with the canteen's. So- make sure that happens, we'll need fresh drinking water for tomorrow." Sanji tells luffy, who rolls on his stomach- i just eye luffy with some irritation.

"Hmpf, whatever." Luffy pouts, "Sanji! We've found tons of great stuff!" Chopper says as he and zoro return with some food, "excellent, lets see the haul" sanji says, and i eye chopper and zoro. "We found walnuts, almonds, banana, garlic!" Chopper says, "rats and frogs too" zoro says- and i gain a disgusted look at the animals Zoro caught. "Nice, it all goes in the pot" sanji says- and i gain a irk mark, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?! DISGUSTING!!" I yell with a pointed finger and shark teeth. "YOU DONT EXPECT US TO EAT THAT DO YOU?!" Nami shouts with shark teeth. "Oh! Silly me! Nami-san and momoko-chan, i promise i'll take the garlic out." Sanji says- and me and nami gain irk marks.

"THE GARLIC WAS THE ONLY GOOD THING!'" Nami yells, "THE FROGS AND RATS SHOULD BE THE ONES TAKEN OUT!!" I yell as well, "are our navigator and writer having another meltdown?" Robin says, and in her arms was a gem, and i eye it with some amusement. "Wow! Now thats a gem!!" Nami comments, "its huge!" I add as well, and nami stands, and i was just crouched as i look at the gem. "Its not a gem" robin says, "hey! Thats a big salt crystal, nice find robin-chan dear" robin says, and i stand as i place my hands on my hips as i eye the salt crystal. "I found it on the shore, and i thought it'd be some use" robin says as nami eyes the salt crystal up close.

Sanji had a large grin a pink covering his cheeks, "not only is salt vital to survival! But without it, food would taste awful!" Sanji says, before happily cutting the fish- i do have to say that thankfully enough this place's air is still too thin for me too have a extremely heavy sense of smell. Sanji turns to tree head ( zoro ) "hey zoro, your not doing anything, i got a little job for you" sanji says and zoro's swords are made to hold the heated up salt crystal, "sanji! My swords were not made to use like this!" Tree head complains- and i just snicker- he gains a irk mark.