21. chapter twenty-one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.12.23

authors note ;
ooo. i know it's a bit weird how ace got a identical hat for momoko, but don't question it. its... anime logic i suppose, and this is my book so i can make ace have a identical hat for momoko if i want

  ooo. it was the early morning, and i awake to find myself in my tent, though i don't question how i ended up in my tent. So i just shove it off as i get up and put on my jacket that i was handed to yesterday by vivi. I crack my back, as i exit my tent to see vivi shouting at luffy, "-Thats a scorpion! Its small but very poisonous! You'll die if it stings you!" Vivi reprimends, and luffy just looked dissapointed, while usopp and chopper were freaked out.

  "Oh, its not edible? How boring." Luffy says as he has a disappointmented look, i yawn as i rub my eye and my cheek, and i walk to luffy, "you can have it" luffy says as he holds it up to usopp who flinches away, i just stare tired and blankly, "DONT GIVE IT TO ME!!" Usopp freaks, i gain a irk mark.

I grab the scorpion by its tail before with all my strength, i throw it off into the distance, "there, now be quiet." I say with annoyance before turning around and heading to the tent and heading back into my tent and taking a seat as i take out my notebook where i begin working on my draft.

As i write, something gives me some kind of bad feeling- like something was coming our way, this makes me stop my writing, and place my pencil down before getting up from my spot once again. I exit my tent for the second time as i stand near the entrance as i look of into the distance with a focused look look, and i notice the wind picking up once again, "oh? Is the wind picking up?" Ace questions as he leaves the tent that was placed next to mine.

My eyes widen at yhe sight of not one wind tornado, but 4 wind tornadoes coming our way, "EVERYONE! Hide behind the rocks, now!!" Vivi shouts and my heart beats in my chest, from a fear picking up, something i experienced 7 years ago... the day he died... and before i know it, a piece of rock goes flying and then... everything went black...

ooo. as the storm rages outside, the winds were fast and ruthless, and inside a small home, the same one from the one she and the man would share- a young momoko, about 13 or 12 years old, hides under the bed as she is shielded by the man, her chest was heaving up and down in fear, her lips quivering. The man continues to hold her tight, "dont worry momoko, im here." The man whispers to her as he pats her head, and she barries her head in his chest to which he continues to pat her head.