47. Chapter fourty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.05.23

authors note ;
ooo. i suck at writing momoko's devil fruit abilities, so tell me what i can do to write it better after the time skip 😭
ooo. i just want to get to the momoko and ace angst so much i need pain 😒

ooo. the men were now crawling away, and the others decided to cone back on the angel beach, "what's wrong with those guys?" Luffy asks- and i just huff as i place my hands on my hips. "Forget them! That old lady ratted us out! she said we could enter, but they accused us of illegal entry? That's-! Flat out fraud!" Nami complains, and i just eye her with my hands on my hips.

  "Exactly. But then, even when we were told we couldn't pass, we wouldve just forced ourselves through, after all- how would that little old lady stop us?" Usopp adds, and i just eye him with a deadpan and some irritation, "SHUT UP!" Nami shouts at the boy with shark teeth, and i go over to him and i smack him upside his head, "moron." I snap, and he holds the back of his head.

  "In any case, your in a great deal of trouble, your now second degree criminals, and in such- im afraid connis and I are unable to exist you any longer" pagiya says, from a ways away- and i just deadpan, usopp and chopper sweatdrop. "Why are you talking to us from way over there?!" Nami yells out to them, "i really dont see ( like ace cause he's dead 🥰 ) what the big deal is? Im just surprised your not used to this by now, shishishi" luffy giggles- i just snap my gaze at him and gain a irk. "I've been meaning to ask, why'd you come back nami?" Luffy adds on as he asks nami- who raises a brow. "What?" She asks in a confused tone

"We were finally going to get to set sail and head out on a amazing adventure until you- i mean we were about to go looking for you we were getting worried, heh heh." Luffy says, and I give luffy a irritated side-eye with a irk, nami also gets a irk mark. "I think you and i need to have a little talk." Nami says before hitting him in the forehead, "FORGET ABOUT YOUR LITTLE ADVENTURE!! ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!" She barks as luffy holds his forehead, and i cross my arms, chopper clings to my leg, and i place a hand on his hat.

Nami continues to hit luffy with the same way, "YOU HAVENT SEEN WHAT IVE SEEN! THAT ISLAND IS FULL OF THE TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH! I DONT CARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE! WE DONT KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS, BUT HIS POWERS ARE REAL!! AND IM NOT GOING BACK THERE AGAIN, SO FORGET IT! GOT ME?!" Nami yells, and we all just eye her, i sweatdrop, 'nami is actually pretty scary... and im not usually afraid of a lot of things...' I swallow.